• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Published Specs

could I install a big bov........I want the pfssssst sound all the time....

I'm not familiar with 918 tuning having little experience of the stock car but I know it's been done.

I do have experience of doubling the bhp of the stock GT-R with little sacrifice in response. I helped pioneer a kit tgat added 400 bhp to the car but actually imprived throttle response and lag compared with stock. I'm hoping similar tech applied the NSX engine can at least yield an extra 200bhp possibly more.

That could be seriously excitung when combined with the rest of the tech and the drivability. It also doesn't suffer with the noisy and hampered GT-R drivetrain since the gearbox only ever has to drive two wheels.

Pretty solid HP numbers. Weight at 3800 not completely
unexpected. Guessing Qtr mile at 11.7 ish at 123 or so. If it's out already
I have not seen it.
I would hope its better than that. My big 4400lb Audi sedan does 11.7 at 121...

Not exactly published specs but Car and Driver estimates that the NSX will go from 0 - 60 in 2.9 seconds, hit 100 mph in 7.6 and do the standing quarter mile in 11.1.

They are also predicting that it will be faster to 60 than the Corvette Z06, the 570S, the R8 V10, the 458 Speciale and the 488GTB.

That would be nice.
Those values make more sense.

That said it's certainly not about 1/4 time slips. The car will be a strong track performer and catch a host of looks.

Last edited:
Back