• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

purchases with Mike at speed within reach

NSXWIND said:
sorry to go off topic again, just one last question was it a supercharger for NSX or some other car?

It was a supercharger for an NSX "purchased" from an NSX owner and it could not be used for any other vehicle.

Brian2by2 said:
Well it appears no arrests have been made and it seems Mr Spano has some sort of justification.

Please don't take this in any manner other than its intended purpose being constructive criticism, but it is this naivete that enables Ebay scammers to flourish.

RSO 34 said:
It was a supercharger for an NSX "purchased" from an NSX owner and it could not be used for any other vehicle.

um...... supercharger for NSX, he owns a NSX, ship to his address, credit card stolen in his town, I wonder what's the odd to have all these taken place. :rolleyes:

I feel glad to know there are people like RSO 34 :) on this forum and in the NSX community but on the other hand there will always be bad apples.

Mike @SWR I have yet to purchase from him but its good to have "choices" and "options" and look forward excercising it.

Back