• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

purchasing NSXCA / NSXPO items

I'd like to purchase NSXCA (and possibly NSXPO) items, and wanted to find out how to purchase these.

The NSXCA webpage lists some merchandise, but does not provide a means of ordering them.

- How does one order stuff ?
- Are any caps (baseball-style) available?? None are listed on the webpage

Thanks in advance.

- Manuel

Hmmm... Good catch. We'll have to get that corrected, so that you can download the order form from the NSXCA merchandise web page.

In the meantime, here are the answers to your questions.

Originally posted by nsx1164:
- How does one order stuff ?

With the order form that isn't there (but is included in most issues of NSX Driver). I've sent you one via e-mail; anyone else who needs one, send me a private e-mail and I'll e-mail you one back.

- Are any caps (baseball-style) available?? None are listed on the webpage

I think we have some. (Unlike the other items which are made to order, caps must be purchased in bulk. I THINK we still have some but Hrant or I will let you know for sure.)

This information applies to the NSXCA merchandise. NSXPO 2002 merchandise is being handled separately. An announcement about availability of NSXPO 2002 merchandise should be forthcoming here shortly, as noted in Eric's previous post on the subject.

Just checked the inventory that I inherited ..... we have 13 tan with brown suede looking fabric visor, and one black with same brown visor.

These are midsize (not low profile nor as high as baseball caps), and have the frontal crown.

I also found a few NSXPO99 caps ....
biggrin.gif

Eric, as long as you are updating the web with the order form, you may want to include the caps as described, and do you still have my prior posts re the merchandising web page? .....
wink.gif

Eric,

I sent you the order form, and I'll send you the cap information shortly.

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 24 November 2002).]

I believe all the caps are NSXCA (aside from the NSXPO '99 caps). I also recall that, unlike the other items, the caps cannot be customized with the name of the region or chapter under the logo.

Caps are $12 each.

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 24 November 2002).]

Thanks Ken for sending the order form.

Hrant -- how much for the caps?? Are any "NSXCA" caps available (no region/chapter info) ??

Thanks

I will let the Treasurer handle the pricing .... LOL!

Yes, as I noted we have 14 of them, and all of them have no regions or chapters. Just the basic NSXCA logo.

They are one size fits all, with leather adjustable strap and brass grommet (with East Course logo raised embossing - the brand). The 4 vent holes and the center button are brown matching the suede look alike fabric. The tan color I mentioned is really khaki ..... and the contrast with the brown on both the khaki and the black look fine.

If anyone is interested in receiving club merchandise in time for the holidays (and this year that means Christmas but not Hannukah, which falls right after Thanksgiving this year), send your order in by Thursday (Thanksgiving) and we should be able to get it to you in time.

Back