• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Swg from previous NSXPO

It occurred to me that there are probably a fair number of left over stickers, t-shirts and what have you from NSXPO this year. It is the nature of bulk ordering. It seem to me that these items could be pretty easily listed on the NSXCA website and for a modest fee + shipping, club members could purchase them. So if you want a sticker from the 2012 NSXPO but you have no idea where it is, you could pick one up from the store. If you accidentally shrunk your t-shirt, you can pick up a new one.

Seems like a better use than leaving this stuff sitting around.

In related news, does anyone have an extra 2017 NSXPO license plate frame that they don't want? Around my parts, we have plates on both the front and back of our cars, so I am looking for a second one.

you can have mine when my car gets back from WI......

It occurred to me that there are probably a fair number of left over stickers, t-shirts and what have you from NSXPO this year. It is the nature of bulk ordering. It seem to me that these items could be pretty easily listed on the NSXCA website and for a modest fee + shipping, club members could purchase them. So if you want a sticker from the 2012 NSXPO but you have no idea where it is, you could pick one up from the store. If you accidentally shrunk your t-shirt, you can pick up a new one.

Seems like a better use than leaving this stuff sitting around.

In related news, does anyone have an extra 2017 NSXPO license plate frame that they don't want? Around my parts, we have plates on both the front and back of our cars, so I am looking for a second one.

I cannot speak for previous NSXPOs, but we tried to limit what we ordered to the minimum needed. The intent is/was to keep NSXPO Giveaways exclusive to attendees & participants; we did not want to sell NSXPO stuff to anyone.

Back