• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Putting together Nsx/S2000 meet at Universal City Walk 2/25/07

David,

Great, looking forward to seeing you and everyone else thats already stated they wanted to come out.

Oster

I am in, Oster and Warren. (+1 probably)

Oster,

I told Warren I was probably in, now I am just posting it here, officially. I figured he had me ad a no-brainer on attending.

Thanks,
Jay

Hey Oster,

I finally brought the NSX back home a couple days ago. She is riding superb. A whole other car. I've been hoping to go out and purchase a decent digital camera to take photos of the car, and start a positive thread for all you and Nabil have done.

You can count me in on this Event. I'm sure you have more than enough cars by now. If not, maybe I can convince a friend to drive the S2000 up as well.

I hope you will pick a special spot to showcase the Blade NSX.

Miss you man

Kev

I hope you will pick a special spot to showcase the Blade NSX.
Kev

Hey Kev,
Oster tells me he has a special location with an underwater view for my car..you can hang with me...:biggrin: :wink:

As stated above, if anyone from out of town needs a hotel room, I can usually get a great price at the Peabody Hotel very near Universal Studios. Please let me know exact dates needed and I can get you a rate.

http://www.peabodyorlando.com/home.cfm (It's a luxury 4 star hotel)

Hey Kev,
Oster tells me he has a special location with an underwater view for my car..you can hang with me...:biggrin: :wink:

As stated above, if anyone from out of town needs a hotel room, I can usually get a great price at the Peabody Hotel very near Universal Studios. Please let me know exact dates needed and I can get you a rate.

http://www.peabodyorlando.com/home.cfm (It's a luxury 4 star hotel)

Thanks Todd,

Oh yes, our cars will look sweet next to each other :eek: I hope many photos are taken...

Kev,

Funny you should post. I just sent you a email about the Meet, earlier today. I wasnt sure how often you get on Prime. Thats why i sent the email. But glad you finally got the car back. And you are right, IT IS a Big difference with the ring and pinion.

I hope to have the info as to where payments can sent by 1/22/07. Either to paypal or by Check.

Oster

Kev,

Funny you should post. I just sent you a email about the Meet, earlier today. I wasnt sure how often you get on Prime. Thats why i sent the email. But glad you finally got the car back. And you are right, IT IS a Big difference with the ring and pinion.

I hope to have the info as to where payments can sent by 1/22/07. Either to paypal or by Check.

Oster

Hey Oster,

Thanks for remembering me! Ironically, I went on prime specifically to see if you guys were settting something up so I could join in:biggrin:

I always look for an excuse to drive to to Orlando, the city beautiful.

I don't have an NSX but I'm sure the Orlando S2000 Crew will show up with a few cars. I'm willing to make the drive if my s2k isn't in the shop getting resprayed. And as far as the Communication/Networking info, Thats a great idea. Us S2ki guys do that a lot.

Hi to all, Todd I need your help with a room for 2-24-07, I am also going to have Ignacio detail my car on Sat. if anyone else is going to be at Peabody on this date and wants this service let me know. Todd please call me at 772-538-8481. Thanks veronsx

Back