• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

!Question for those with or had Volk TE-37s!

I'm about to order some TE-37s and I have some questions for those of you that have TE-37s or had TE-37s.

Question 1: Can the volk wheel caps work for the volk TE37? All the pictures I've seen the Volk on an NSX was without their wheels caps.

Question 2: Can I use my stock wheel lock with the TE-37s? Or will I need to purchase new ones?

Thanks in advance!!

Ryan

depends on the size of your wheels you can choose between two different kind of center caps. I believe the NSX size can inly use one center cap, and it's ugly and made of cheap plastic, and cost $20 each. That is probably why most people dont use it.

You must use volks own wheel lock and nut kit with their wheels. The seat is different.

------------------
George Wang
Keep it Real!
http://www.geocities.com/maomaonsx/price.html

I have bronze 17/18 TEs on my car too... but I don't think the centercaps look very good. If you are getting TEs, then most likely you are after the racer look. Just forget the caps.
smile.gif

Back