• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

question on k&n short intake

will it fit my 99? on most sites all i see are listings for 95 and older. i do realize there are almost no gains but after putting a popcharger on my g35c 6-spd, for which the sound is unbelievable, i am looking for the same effect. thanks

If your talking about the drop in air filter from K&N that fits the factory air box, then yes it will fit your 99.

I too had some problems with k&n's website not stating that it would fit my 2002, but I figured it had to be the same airbox from 97-2005 since they are all the same 3.2 engine. I talked with the import performance manager that I know really well at K&N since my companies a warehouse distributor for k&N and he stated that they dont list the later years as they havent had any cars come in to test fit the filter and make sure it will work. They wont list it on their website until they can test fit it to make sure it will work.

thanks for the response. im actually talking about the cone style that does away w/ the airbox. i havnt seen any listed for 3.2 cars

anyone else know? i want to order it by the weekend but dont want to eat the shipping costs if it wrong.

Back