• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

R.I.P. Jeff Ling also known as Racerxjling

Thanks for all the support guys, its never to late to chime in when someone passes. It was a very touching service and very sad to see Jeff's wife and family like that....at least they can have some comfort that they know he's not suffering anymore.

Your stories about Jeff

Hello All,

Jeff's wife Jane sent out a message to his family and friends requesting they share stories about Jeff with her. If you'd like to share your stores, please email them to me at racerxjling-stories at rsasupra dot com and of course post them here too if you'd like.

Hi Friends,

*I've been meaning to send this earlier*

I have been hearing some beautiful stories about personal relationships people had with Jeff. If you have a short story to share, I will be setting up a place to post them in the near future. For now I would like to collect your stories. Pictures are also welcomed.

Things to write about:
Special moments
How he helped you
What you thought of him
What you will miss the most
What are you doing to keep Jeff in your heart

Have you seen Jeff? Some say that have seen, felt, hear and/or sensed his presence. I would like to hear from you. Even if it is something that you would liked to believe was an experience.

What to put in your story:
Date and Time
What you felt and/or were thinking at that moment
What you think it meant
What you believe he is doing now

I have had friends tell me that Jeff came to them in a dream, felt him around them and even showed himself as newly bloomed flowers, a grasshopper and a bee. Tom (his brother) found a professional picture of Jeff high fiving Kobe at a Laker game a day after he passed. I've experienced moments with Jeff from a roadrunner that pecked at my window to get my attention, a butterfly that flew all around me for a few minutes and a light that flicked while I was talking with my sister about Jeff. This light had never done that and it wasn't a power surge because the other lights did not do that.

Thanks for your stories and for being apart of his life.

Jane

Back