• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Race and Driving the NSX

I'd love to see this topic category added. It's nice to see photos of everyone's NSX and picts of new wheels... but this is what I think NSXPrime Forum lacks right now!

-- Chris

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

www.ScienceofSpeed.com - Click for more info
www.NSXClassifieds.com - The internet's only exclusive NSX Classified site!

Chris - Sounds interesting, but I'm not sure I'm clear on exactly what the focus would be. Can you give some examples of the kinds of topics you envision in it? The idea sounds good, I'm just trying to see exactly what you are looking for.

How the NSX is on tracks, suspension tuning for tracks, race tires to use on the NSX, etc

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

www.ScienceofSpeed.com - Click for more info
www.NSXClassifieds.com - The internet's only exclusive NSX Classified site!

Sounds cool. I've been thinking of killing the Member Bios section anyway due to very low traffic. I'll replace it with an NSX race news and track talk section. Thanks for the suggestion.

P.S. For anyone who wants the old Member Bios messages, I'm going to move them to the Off Topic forum.

You can delete my "member bio"...I didn't like being the only one to fully take advantage of such a section.

------------------
--akira3D ('00 NSX-T red/black #113)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

Back