• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Raise or lower your nsx at the push of a button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to revive a dead topic, but does anyone have updated reviews of this system? For instance, input from people who track their car (I imagine most do not track who use this kit due to added unsprung weight and tanks), the water issue brought up in the last post, and any other long-term use input.

Has anyone who used the front-only kit had issues with the rear scraping? I would be curious how a rear diffuser would fare with the front-only kit installed.

Perhaps I overlooked this issue, but does Ravi require you to send in your suspension in order to fit it?

On these European roads (and steep parking garage entrances!) this could be a useful thing. Ultimately, the practicality of fitting an air tank, impact on the track, and completely repainting/replacing front Downforce spoiler twice still being cheaper, may be my limiting factors. Thanks for any input.

You know you could actually ask me these questions directly:wink:
Additional weight is minimal, less than 20lbs
Water vapor created is almost nonexistent however you could drain the tank once a year if you wanted to, although the cups and tank are aluminum so it really has no effect
No, its not necessary to send in your coilovers any more as I have drawings and measurements for all popular nsx applications.
If your car is extremely low, having front and rear lift is nice.

Thanks

Rav

Sorry to revive a dead topic, but does anyone have updated reviews of this system? For instance, input from people who track their car (I imagine most do not track who use this kit due to added unsprung weight and tanks), the water issue brought up in the last post, and any other long-term use input.

Has anyone who used the front-only kit had issues with the rear scraping? I would be curious how a rear diffuser would fare with the front-only kit installed.

Perhaps I overlooked this issue, but does Ravi require you to send in your suspension in order to fit it?

On these European roads (and steep parking garage entrances!) this could be a useful thing. Ultimately, the practicality of fitting an air tank, impact on the track, and completely repainting/replacing front Downforce spoiler twice still being cheaper, may be my limiting factors. Thanks for any input.

Pics of our latest 4 wheel trunk mounted power unit.

Now featuring:
Higher performance, more compact compressor with aluminum head.
Premade, prewired harness
Fully assembled
Bolt in mounting rack included

DSCN4858.jpg

DSCN4856.jpg

DSCN4857.jpg

Thanks

Ravi

I didn't et stickers :( jk..I don't need them. On another note, I got the little box from you in the mail today. I'll try and mail out your stuff tomorrow, and let you know how much shipping costs.

can the front kit be added then the rear later on? :smile:

Can't wait to get mine installed!! :biggrin::biggrin::eek::eek:

Ravi will the one gallon tank allow the use of a ducted hood? Will you be doing any promotions again anytime soon?

Is the kit still $3100?

is the kit the same for Tein Mono and Tein Mono Flex? I am confused..

Last edited:
Is the kit still $3100?

read the first page...

Question, can the pistons be mounted towards the bottom of the coilover, instead of the top?

I posted a question above that never got an answer. You have a new front only kit with a one-gallon tank available. Will this fit under a ducted hood?

Hi, thanks for your inquiry.

The VRH system is certainly still available.

Please contact Umbrella Auto Design directly for all inquiries.

Thanks

Ravi

Is the kit still $3100?

See above in bold.

Question, can the pistons be mounted towards the bottom of the coilover, instead of the top?

See above in bold.

I posted a question above that never got an answer. You have a new front only kit with a one-gallon tank available. Will this fit under a ducted hood?

See above in bold.

Just trying to help guys:wink:.

See above in bold.

See above in bold.

See above in bold.

Just trying to help guys:wink:.

I assumed inquires were regarding actual sales. I'm trying to map out my next plan of action. Wider rear wheels may rub the piston (purely assumption based off of the pictures).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back