• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Raleigh Area Cars n Coffee- Waverly Place- Cary - Saturday September 1st.

Raleigh Area Cars n Coffee- Waverly Place- Cary - Saturday September 1st.

Just a reminder that the Cars 'n Coffee meet at the new Waverly Place location is Saturday morning Sept 1st. This will be the third month at this new location. Turnout last month was incredible. Weather forecast is good for his Saturday. I expect attendance will be even better.

Time is 9 am(for those wishing to get a choice spot - better come earlier (like 8 am) and Waverly Place is located at the intersection of Kildaire Farm Road and Tryon Road in Cary. This is near the Wake Med Cary Hospital. See you there!!

Regards, John

Last edited:
Hey 99NCNSX, will you be going to the meet in October? Looking for a local NSX owner to help me out and let me sit in an NSX for a few minutes. Been about 10 years since I sat in my father's and now that I'm in the market for my own car I'd like to see how I fit because of my height. Thanks in advance!!!

mteele,

Where are you located? If nearby, perhaps you can swing by and see my NSX. I am in Holly Springs.

I'm just up the road in Cary, right off Hwy 55 & High House road. Maybe I can come by after work one evening, or a weekend? Let me know what works better for you.

Back