• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Raleigh / Cary Owners

If the Raleigh guys are meeting on the 24th, Ruth and I would love to drive over and join you guys.

Let us know a time and place on the 24th and we'll be there.

Rod and Ruth
93 gp white NSX

Yeah, the date is fast approaching, and I don't think I caught a time or place.

Or has the whole thing fallen by the wayside?

I'm still in for Sat. , let's decide on a place. Worst case there's always the Char Grill on Atlantic. Good food and huge parking lot. It's not the "classic cruise" night which is first sat. of every month so maybe we can start a new thing...NSX / exotic night every third Sat. Would be very cool in my opinion.

Just a thought.

how far away is it from columbia,sc?? I may be able to make it

Can we delay this a week... I have to go out of town this weekend? If so, I will start a new thread that is more specific... otherwise I will have to catch up to everyone next time.

Chris

Someone bring a camera.

late afternoon.....Dave is that enough time to get that red beauty fully detailed? :p

(his car brings clean to a new level every time I see it)

So it's 5:00 p.m.? We're new to the area and we're looking forward to meeting everyone.

Doug

Doug, welcome to the area. I moved here about 7 years ago from Santa Maria. I hope I can make it over this afternoon.

How do I get to the meeting place?

Welcome once again.

Rod and Ruth Whedbee:

Char Grill
4621 Atlantic Ave.
Raleigh, NC 27604

919 954 9556

Pop it in on mapquest.

Great to see all you guys. We are gonna plan better next time and make this a regular thing..maybe a dinner and a drive so we can bring the ladies as well....

Talk to everybody soon!

Back