• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Raleigh NSX Meet

Hey guys....its gettin close.....are we still going to have a good turn out? I hope so......start posting who is going to be coming so I dont over buy for food and beer if theres not going to be a lot of people........
Thanks guys

anyone interested?

Need to clear some space in my garage.

Have a nicely painted (Red) Taitec NSX-R wing. Made of fiberglass, very nice construction. Made from the Taitec NSX-R wing mold.
Looks exactly the same with excellent quality.

only reason for selling is that i swapped out in favor of carbon fiber wing.

$375.

i'll bring it to the meet if anyone wants to see it.

pixelhaus said:
Doug? you in?

i'll try to drag Michael as well.
he may have his car still.

Yes. I'll see you at 1:00. I'll try to give Michael a call as well. He was supposed to call me the other day.

I can't stay too long. My mother-in-law just got here yesterday from Scotland.

Doug

Mirroredshades said:
I'm out. Going to the Dragon with the Vettes.

:cool:
Versus the intellectual stimulation of the Raleigh NSX crowd?:mad:

I'm working on an electrical gremlin for the NSX, but I'll work on it tomorrow.
If I get it fixed, I'm bringing the NSX, if not, the IS300 will be coming along (I hope she's allowed to come along to play...)

What can I bring? I can volunteer to film and put the get together on putfile.com or something.

I'm looking forward to seeing y'all again. Perhaps we can even go to RushHourCarting (near Garner i think) for some competitive fun.

Take care and keep the shiney side up.

GeNSX

I should be able to get to chargrill,not sure about after that. Jeff

GeNSX said:
What can I bring? I can volunteer to film and put the get together on putfile.com or something.

GeNSX

I thought that was part of your job description. You always take the photos.:biggrin:

Ok guys we should have a decent turn out....looks like we'll havre 4 TT Supras at least maybe more, and some 300ZX TTs coming out, and a few others. So it should be good .

Yes, I cant remember the screen name of the guy who wanted to volunteer for stuff, but if you want to do the recording and all that, that would be wonderfull!

PixelHaus....I am very interested in the wing...if I like it, can I have first dibbs? Please Please Please.....:biggrin:

And Yes everyone will be meeting at CharGrill on Blue Ridge/Duraleigh rd at 1:00pm. We will probably hang there for a while so we get all the stragglers. I know some people cant make it at exactly 1:00.

Alixp81 and gang,

The NSX's electrical problems (my stupidity in not cranking down on the battery terminal bolts enough) have now been resolved.

I'll be there with the little guy visible in my avatar with video camera in tow.

I'm all giddy with excitement! Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

GeNSX

The Saint said:
I'll be there (if I can get a ride that is)..... :wink:

Is that a hint that you want me to pick you up? Call me if you want a ride.

Doug

The Saint said:
I'll be there (if I can get a ride that is)..... :wink:

If you didn't get it, Michael sold his car.:eek:

Back