• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Raleigh NSX Meet

ok guys...whats the final Verdict...it is now early Friday morning (4:00am-I just got off of work, so I expect no one else in their right mind is awake now but...) is everyone still planning on coming to the meet tomorrow?
Dont know about the rain...it might not rain at all, ot might rain later in the afternoon...who knows.....throw caution to the wind...come out anyways! :biggrin:

If eveyone is going to punk out please let me know before I spend all my hard earned staying up till 4:00am cash, on beer and food tomorrow. lol

Thanks

Sorry, but I vote to pospone until next weekend. I don't fancy standing under a overhang watching it rain.:mad:

I will post my final verdict by 12 noon today...I am working to finish a project here at work that needs done first, but I will post either way by 12 noon so that you know. :)

I won't be coming :frown: . The weather here is awful and they keep talking about hail :eek: . I've already lost an '01 Prelude to hail and I'll be damned if I'm risking that with this puppy.

I'd be happy to make the trip if this gets rescheduled, but enjoy yourselves if it goes down :smile: .

Thanks.
Phil.

Yup, looks like 80% chance of thunderstorms for saturday all day. Sunday's forecast is for sunny, cool weather. Personally I don't mind driving my car in the rain, but others do.

Sunday?

OK...lets reschedule for next Saturday so everyone can make it out. I am going to cancel my food orders and beer.....lets all plan on Next SAT 4-15-06.
If this is not ok with anyone, please post other dates. I am cool to host the meet at my house after the Chargrill meet any day we choose, so just let me know.
Thanks guys!

It sure is nice right now...
:)
Next week it is...
What kinda lift do you have?
Ceiling height in the garage?
Tom
Alixp81 said:
OK...lets reschedule for next Saturday so everyone can make it out. I am going to cancel my food orders and beer.....lets all plan on Next SAT 4-15-06.
If this is not ok with anyone, please post other dates. I am cool to host the meet at my house after the Chargrill meet any day we choose, so just let me know.
Thanks guys!

Ok guys...I reordered all the food for next Sat 4-15-06. So lets keep all the plans the same, same time, place etc......for next sat.

My lift is a full ceiling height lift. You can stand under the car full height without bending over when it is up. That what you needed to know?:biggrin:

Alixp81 said:
Ok guys...I reordered all the food for next Sat 4-15-06. So lets keep all the plans the same, same time, place etc......for next sat.

My lift is a full ceiling height lift. You can stand under the car full height without bending over when it is up. That what you needed to know?:biggrin:

ARGH!! I could only make it this weekend!! I am out of town for the next 3 weeks. DANG!! :(

Meeyatch1 said:
ARGH!! I could only make it this weekend!! I am out of town for the next 3 weeks. DANG!! :(

Mitch -

Where are your priorities? Come on man, you don't have an opportunity to meet this Raleigh crowd every day. Plus, you should have those parts by next week and could install them with lots of helpers.

Hope you can make it next week.

Doug

I vote for sunday or for next weekend. Rain is one thing but damaging wind and hail is another.

Last edited:
Sunday would be nice, so would next weekend....
Yeah, hail is putting a damper on the gathering thing...

GeNSX

Next Saturday is when I have the food rescheduled by chick-fil-a to be made. So, I am planning on next sat. If everyone decides to change the date on me, let me know so I can schedule with chick-fil-a again... Thanks guys :eek:)
Hope to see everyone next Sat!!!

Sounds like its next Saturday then. With that nasty front coming through there's no telling what will happen. (twisters in TN yesterday.) Looks like I'll be going to the Red/White Football game today.

Thanks for keeping this going alix!

NO prob!! I will just be happy when we can get a good weather day for this meet! I have my fingers crossed that we wont have rain next weekend!
I have finally gotten my car fixed so I am ready to get it out for the meet!
There was suppsed to be a huge turnout to the event today from what I heard there were going to be like 5 or 6 very high HP Supras coming out and a s*&^ load of 300ZX TTs, so I hope everyone can make it next sat, that would be really great!
To Bad Meeyatch cant make it!

I see you all have just as bad weather as we do here in Fla :biggrin: The last get together I tried to do last year was after the 3rd of 4 Hurricanes, only 3 cars showed :rolleyes: It was like no way we can have that many hurricanes.
Also, I had been trying to keep my post for April 23rd near the top. Everytime I looked at Prime, All I would see at the top, is Raleigh NSX Meet, lol :biggrin: It was like dog, they must be planning a YEAR in ADVANCE!!! But I see thankfully, Alexandra is moving to Fla soon :wink: She can keep our Fla post on top :biggrin: Plus you all are doing something right if you can pull people from 8+ hrs away.
Hope the weather works out for everyone. You all Win, for staying at Top of the thread, till next Weekend!!! ;-)

Oster

I have a Direct Lift 4-pole with 9' cielings...I was just asking what your configuration was. I guess I'll probably see it next week.

Alixp81 said:

LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!! 82 DEGREES AND SUNNY ON SAT!!!!!!

hope to see everyone there!!!!! Now you have no excuses for not coming!!!! The weather guy said there is absolutly no chance for rain over the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!! For once Im glad we are in a drought! (my lawn's not though....)

I won't be able to make this. I didn't realize that next Sunday is Easter. If I spend all day driving home on Easter, several members of my family will be very angry. If I was closer, I'd be there.

Have fun everyone. Hope to meet you all another time.:smile:

Phil.

Are we on???
Put Tomcat down for one!
Ruined 2 said:
I won't be able to make this. I didn't realize that next Sunday is Easter. If I spend all day driving home on Easter, several members of my family will be very angry. If I was closer, I'd be there.

Have fun everyone. Hope to meet you all another time.:smile:

Phil.

Latest forecast calls for clear skies and temperatures in the 80's:biggrin:

Back