• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Raleigh-Saturday 7/28-4:30PM

All NSX Owners in the Raleigh Area. Ski_Banker (from Miami) is going to be in the Raleigh/Durham area. He's looking to meet a few owners on Saturday afternoon after having his NSX serviced in Chapel Hill.

Anyone interested, meet at 4:30pm at the Prime Outlets parking lot, exit 284 just off I-40. This is one of the RDU airport exits. The Prime Outlets are immediately south of the exit, and there's a great parking area (away from the shops) just as you pull into the Prime Outlets complex (on your left).

Let's show Ski_Banker some genuine Carolina hospitality. Plus it's a great excuse to get the cars out for a run and get together.

If you need more details, or better directions, e-mail or PM me.

John

Ben,
Russ (shiraz) is an AC technician. He has recharged several Raleigh owners cars. I'll call him in the morning and see if he will be available on Saturday.
PM me with a phone number that I can reach you.

John

Hi guy's

I may meet you out there don't know with this short notice...Ben call me on the refrigerant charge I have some 414B that should do it.

Russ 337-8489

Can't make it. Jeff

Jeff,
Thanks for the response. Keep an eye on the forum for future events.

Anyone else available this afternoon?

John

I'm still in... just got done washing 1000 miles of downpour on I-95 off. She's still not gonna be as perty detailed as yours, I'm sure, but she's presentable to the public at least. :tongue:

Andrew

Back