• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rare HRE wheels, spacers, engine cover, misc.

Trying to clear some extra parts sitting around the house. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

HRE 525 wheels. These were originally produced in the early '90s and are extremely hard to find now. They are 17 x 8" front and 18 x 10" rear. Not 100% sure on offsets but will measure this weekend. When purchased the centers were white. I had the centers professionally powdercoated satin black. I also polished the lips at the same time. Two of the wheels have a bit of curb rash but nothing extreme. Will send closeup pics of curb marks upon request. One wheel had a very small bend in the lip so it was sent to Wheel Collision Center for repair. The wheels currently do not have tires on them but I can have a decent set of 215/40/17 Yokohama's and 265/35/18 Fuzion ZRi's mounted for an extra $200. These originally sold for over $700 a piece. In addition to the cost incurred in powdercoating I purchased a brand new set of HRE metal etched centercaps. The standard HRE caps are plastic, the metal caps ran almost $300 by themselves. Looking for $1500 obo.

718942_241_full.jpg

718942_242_full.jpg

718942_240_full.jpg

Also selling some additional items. Pics will be up shortly.

OEM ashtray assembly. Paint was peeling so I stripped all of the oem finish. Would make a great piece to have painted without having to deal with the frustration of chipping the paint away(and it was a pain, lol). $50 obo

OEM engine cover. In very good condition, no scratches, tears, etc. Includes prop rod and mounting brackets. SOLD

H&R 25mm rear spacers. In good condition with minimal use. Includes mounting bolts. SOLD

OEM spare tire bracket. I removed this unit and have been polishing it on my spare time. Not 100% perfect but looks pretty good as-is imho. $50 obo plus shipping.

I accept paypal and will try to answer any questions as promptly as possible.

Matt

Last edited:
Update:

The HRE wheels are still available. I refunded the original buyer as I was away and couldn't ship them. Currently the front wheels have Pirelli PZero tires mounted. They are 215/40/17's and have over 90% tread(original tread new is 11/32nd and they are just under 10/32nd). There are no rear tires mounted. Again, the wheels aren't perfect but look presentable as-is or could easily be refinished due to the three piece design.

Also, I had have issues recently with shipping as I wasn't here. To put the buyer at ease I can send pictures of the wheels packaged and would be willing to take a small deposit via paypal and not request full payment until I have the tracking info for you.

I am asking $1200 shipped for all four wheels and the two front tires.

Back