• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Real Carbon Fiber Plate Frame for sale

this is solid CF, not fake carbon "look" or carbon overlay.

15q2k4y.jpg

MSRP $50 plus shipping (around $5)

First 10 people = $35 Shipped USPS Priority Mail Service 2-3 Day, 50 State

After 10 people = $40 Shipped USPS Priority Mail Service 2-3 Day, 50 State

Please make sure to include your prime screen name so i can post iTrader feedbacks when you make payment.

payment can be sent to [email protected] and will be shipped out very quick.

1. colslaw87
2. BLineMotorsports
3. yellow-scorpion
4. tnguyen - Pending
5. ExCfive
6. Tuttie_Phace
7 .lunchman

Last edited:
Re: Real Carbon Fiber Plate Frame FOR SALE. :)

I'll send PayPal to you in about a week, I'm in the process of moving to different apartments. Hopefully I'll still be one of the first 10 to get it for $35 shipped.

I'll send PayPal to you in about a week, I'm in the process of moving to different apartments. Hopefully I'll still be one of the first 10 to get it for $35 shipped.

sure... i already put your name on the list. #1...

I'm in too.....pay-pal sent

Last edited:

i want one! Payment sent via paypal.

Last edited:
Can you do $35 shipped to Ontario, Canada?

Are these the same as the ones being sold on another thread by a different vendor? They look the same in the pictures.:confused:

Looks the same, but not 100% sure.

Our product was made by NRG.

If his frame are made by same company then we might have little problems, because Re-selling NRG products without adding any value is not acceptable, as per the MAP agreement.

Ordered Monday 8/25, received and installed Wed 8/27! Nice quality, the weave looks great. I only wish there was better contrast between carbon fiber and Berlina Black, but that's the problem with owning a black car. I'm still happy with the way it looks.

Thanks for offering these.

Back