• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Real Carbon Fiber Plate Frame for sale

this is solid CF, not fake carbon "look" or carbon overlay.

15q2k4y.jpg

MSRP $50 plus shipping (around $5)

First 10 people = $35 Shipped USPS Priority Mail Service 2-3 Day, 50 State

After 10 people = $40 Shipped USPS Priority Mail Service 2-3 Day, 50 State

Please make sure to include your prime screen name so i can post iTrader feedbacks when you make payment.

payment can be sent to [email protected] and will be shipped out very quick.

1. colslaw87
2. BLineMotorsports
3. yellow-scorpion
4. tnguyen - Pending
5. ExCfive
6. Tuttie_Phace
7 .lunchman

Last edited:
Re: Real Carbon Fiber Plate Frame FOR SALE. :)

I'll send PayPal to you in about a week, I'm in the process of moving to different apartments. Hopefully I'll still be one of the first 10 to get it for $35 shipped.

I'll send PayPal to you in about a week, I'm in the process of moving to different apartments. Hopefully I'll still be one of the first 10 to get it for $35 shipped.

sure... i already put your name on the list. #1...

I'm in too.....pay-pal sent

Last edited:

i want one! Payment sent via paypal.

Last edited:
Can you do $35 shipped to Ontario, Canada?

Are these the same as the ones being sold on another thread by a different vendor? They look the same in the pictures.:confused:

Looks the same, but not 100% sure.

Our product was made by NRG.

If his frame are made by same company then we might have little problems, because Re-selling NRG products without adding any value is not acceptable, as per the MAP agreement.

Ordered Monday 8/25, received and installed Wed 8/27! Nice quality, the weave looks great. I only wish there was better contrast between carbon fiber and Berlina Black, but that's the problem with owning a black car. I'm still happy with the way it looks.

Thanks for offering these.

Back