• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Recommendations on aftermarket 02 sensors?

With the price of oem sensors in the 300-400 range, I'm looking into aftermarket ones. Any recommendations? websites? Anyone buy from oxygensensors.com? Thank you for your input ;).

B@t™

Hey Andy!

I have used http://www.sparkplugs.com and they had great pricing.
For a 1997 they are showing these Denso EO replacements:

Denso OE Identical Oxygen Sensor
SKU: #234-4100
ITEM: #DEN234-4100
Position(s): Upstream Front ,Upstream Rear
$97.19

SKU: #234-4099
ITEM: #DEN234-4099
Position(s): Downstream Front
$33.86

SKU: #234-4092
ITEM: #DEN234-4092
Position(s): Downstream Rear
$33.85

I have always bought them on ebay. I just search for "NTK NSX O2 sensor" and sort according to price. If you know the NTK part number already that makes it even easier to search. I won't buy other aftermarket brands because according to SOS, NTK is the original O2 sensor manufacturer for the NSX. I just look for the lowest shipped Buy-it-Now price for particular NTK part number I need and I've never had a problem with them. I suggest make sure the ebay seller has good feedback too.

I have always bought them on ebay. I just search for "NTK NSX O2 sensor" and sort according to price. If you know the NTK part number already that makes it even easier to search. I won't buy other aftermarket brands because according to SOS, NTK is the original O2 sensor manufacturer for the NSX. I just look for the lowest shipped Buy-it-Now price for particular NTK part number I need and I've never had a problem with them. I suggest make sure the ebay seller has good feedback too.
i did the same thing after putting on headers and the old ones wouldnt come out. spent 40.00 for the 2. one was a acura, both were new. i have had no issues since.

I have used the Denso 02 sensors on several NSX's and never had any problems. Many here have used the Denso sensors without issues.

Interestingly the NSX uses both NGK and Denso parts. NSX OEM 02 sensors are NGK/NTK. NSX OEM spark plugs are Denso.
As an alternative, using Denso 02 sensors and NGK spark plugs will save you money, and work just as well as the OEM setup.

Last edited:
I just researched a bunch of places for prices/brands of O2 sensors, including dealership... I went with SOS for $133 for both upstream sensors, NTK. Dealer wanted $300 for just 1. Mike from Niello Acura wanted $200 for just 1. So for $133 to get both upstream O2 sensors seems like a really good deal. Even Mike from Niello advised me to go with them! (Great guy, will use him for many other OEM needs)

You can get the Innovative MTX with guage comes with bosch wideband and guage for a decent price.

Back