• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Recommendations on where to do a PPI?

Hi,

I am planning to buy a high mileage NSX in the Tampa area. Could someone please recommend a place that can do a PPI?

Thank you,

Brian

Thank you for the recommendation. I feel a bit iffy if i were to ask the owner to go to Orlando for a PPI. Any other recommendations in Tampa area? Thank you.

Thank you for the recommendation. I feel a bit iffy if i were to ask the owner to go to Orlando for a PPI. Any other recommendations in Tampa area? Thank you.

Sorry don’t know any shops in tampa I would trust. Everyone in central Florida knows first class if they own an NSX.

I bought my car from Tampa and the owner took it to First Class for a PPI before I flew down to get it. It’s an expensive enough purchase that the owner should be willing to do that.

Either way, the engine still lifted a head a few months after I bought it. So you can’t guard against everything. But Nabil seemed reasonably good.

Back