• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Recommended Acura dealer or indie for PPI in Toronto?

I've made an offer on a US car in the Toronto area and am intending to drive up to look at it shortly. Which Acura dealer, or independent, in the Toronto area, is recommended for NSX PPI? I've been searching the site and no dice so far. Acura East? Markham?

Thanks!

The answer is always Rob Magro. I'll let the NSXCC peeps chime in here...

I have not paid for it yet, I've only made an offer after speaking to the owner, who is a member of Prime, and he agrees to a PPI. Actual purchase is contingent on PPI; I don't want to drive 3 1/2 hours for nothing. Here's the one I'm looking at.

http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Acura/NSX/AJAX/Ontario/19_8991377_/

While I'm at it, I'll ask the age old "anyone know this car"?

Last edited:
Yes, the Owner was a member of NSXCC when he first got the Car up from the US a few years ago, from what I remembered, there were no stories on the car at that time. I know that he has not been to many events, so Im not sure what the Maintenance history is like. Please make sure to check the Maintenance records.

Highly recommend taking the car to Rob or one of our Sponsoring dealers Acura of Oakville or Erin Mills Acura. Ajax Acura is Crap, don't know anything about Markham Acura. Markham is a fairly new Dealership and therefore would not have Tech's that worked on to many NSX's.

Bram

Last edited:
Thank you! At least I don't need to be afraid of the car at first glance.

The only reason I named those dealerships is because they were nearby to the location of the car. Of course, I will take it to recommended locations. :)

How do I contact Rob?

Last edited:
I can PM Rob's number....is the Guy willing to let you take the car to the West end of the city?

Bram

He's said he's agreeable to a PPI wherever, so will assume so.

I spoke with Rob this evening. Great guy! Thanks so much for the referral. I am hoping to get this purchase wrapped up soon.

Thanks for your help, guys, but the seller changed his mind and is taking his car off the market. Too bad, it looked to be a great pickup!

Another NSX didn't go south....but I'll still be a new owner soon and may want to visit NSX events in the GTA occasionally based on the wonderful reception I've received here! You guys rock! :)

Another NSX didn't go south....but I'll still be a new owner soon and may want to visit NSX events in the GTA occasionally based on the wonderful reception I've received here! You guys rock! :)

.they should submit another bid for a future nsxpo.........I need a medieval fix

Last edited:
Back