• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Recommended Dealears for TB and WP change

kix

Registered Member
Hi,

I picked up a 97 NSX a about a month back and looking for recommendations for a dealer I can take it to to get the timing belt/water pump replaced.

I'm located in OC and leaning towars South Coast Acura or Tustin Acura. Does anyone else have suggestions? I really prefer taking it to a dealership unless people tell me otherwise.

You will get the same responses from most of us in the OC...even guys from LA drive their cars down to

1) Autowave 17122 Gothard St. Huntington Beach, Ca. 92647 (714) 841-2433 Shane, Mark and Mike will take care of you more so than the dealer. I take my car there and have no regrets.

2) Niguel Motors-Laguna Niguel- I hear Ramon does great work too but doesn't work on supercharged/turbo'd tunes etc.

I would NOT take it to the dealer...choose from the 2 above. Good luck.

Jeff

Last edited:
Southbay Acura in Torrance is where I take my car for service for a dealership.

Those are the same techs under Jon Martin when he was there.

Jeff Fuji and Tony are the NSX techs there.

Hi,

I picked up a 97 NSX a about a month back and looking for recommendations for a dealer I can take it to to get the timing belt/water pump replaced.

I'm located in OC and leaning towars South Coast Acura or Tustin Acura. Does anyone else have suggestions? I really prefer taking it to a dealership unless people tell me otherwise.

Richard (GT-R),

Is this you?! :confused::eek:

I am very happy with the service from Mark at MD Automotive in Westminster for my NSX. I had been going to him for years when I had a 92 Civic and 02 Accord. Recently he solved a problem on my Scion that the dealership could not solve when it was under warranty. I now take my Scion there too.

Back