• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

recommended for NSX repairs in FLORIDA

Please help!

The title was supposed to read (please recommend a paint shop in South Florida)

I need the best shop to repair my NSX.

I will need a new f/r 1/4 panel and the best paint process.

I need a place that knows how to work on NSX's and aluminum.

[This message has been edited by newrednsx (edited 15 September 2002).]

Originally posted by newrednsx:
Please help!

The title was supposed to read (please recommend a paint shop in South Florida)

I need the best shop to repair my NSX.

I will need a new f/r 1/4 panel and the best paint process.

I need a place that knows how to work on NSX's and aluminum.

[This message has been edited by newrednsx (edited 15 September 2002).]
for quality nsx work no one beats mike percy head nsx tech at crown acurs in clearwater.thats for everything.now for body work which i need some myself mike told me that scott tampabay-nsxr on prime knows a shop local here in pinellas county tampabay that is outstanding working with aluminum and the nsx.contact mike for general at crown and scotty dor the body work.I have palnned on contacting scott this week about that very matter.private me so I have your email and will get you in touch with scott.he may read this thread and contact you.never know.but i will get back to you on this.always glad to help
smile.gif

david

Yes, I do know of a shop in Florida that does EXCELLENT body work and paint work on NSX's. Not only does the owner of the shop have over 30 years of experience, he has a beautiful '96T NSX! His name is Vinny and you can reach him at Allcar Services in Merritt Island, Florida which is near Cape Canaveral. Their number is 321.453.6969.

He has done all the paintwork on my car including sideskirts, front air damn, and rear spats. All three have been done at different points in time and all three match my car beautifully. This is especially impressive as my car is Brooklands Green Pearl which is a 3-stage paint and requires more precision for a perfect color match than a typical 2-stage paint color. He accomplishes this by using a Spies-Hecker paint computer which costs a nice chunk of change but gets the color right on the money.

I've also seen a few NSX's in person that have had heavy damage and I've seen the finished results after Vinny's worked his magic. I have been VERY impressed as have the other owners I've spoken to. He truly understands the car and how to work with it and achieves great results doing so.

It's about a two hour drive for me to take my car to his shop and it's been worth every mile to me. Hope this helps.

[This message has been edited by TampaBayNSX-R (edited 15 September 2002).]

Dr.

Did you have work done with Vinny?

How is the finish?

How does the color look under florescent light? What about night time parking lots?

What color is your car? Mine is New Formula Red.

Thanks for the info

Originally posted by newrednsx:
Dr.

Did you have work done with Vinny?

How is the finish?

How does the color look under florescent light? What about night time parking lots?

What color is your car? Mine is New Formula Red.

Thanks for the info

You cannot tell that the car was painted when looking at my NSX under any lighting condition. Take a look at the pictures of my NSX and you'll see how well the paint came out. You really have nothing to worry about if Vinny is going to do the work.
http://public.fotki.com/doclane/cars_pics/

Back