• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

RED NSX in Oakville at Car Lounge

I can go check out the NSX on your behalf and recommend a good mechanic to compete the inspection. All I will ask is the you join the NSX Club of Canada and make a donation to the Club.

Bram

Absolutely,

Nice to hear from the President. What exactly do I need to do so I can proceed with your request?

Wonderful, here is the link to our Web site, where you can Register.

In addition to some great events we plan during the course of the Summer, members also enjoy 20% off parts and labour at our sponsoring dealership (Acura of Oakville and Erin Mills Acura).

http://nsxclub.ca

Bram

I've already checked it out, since im also in the market for one. I'll list the things I found with it.

Front bumper has alot of paint damage from stone chips, looks like its been previously been painted before since it didn't hold up as well as the hood. There's also a few inch scrape mark on the bottom of the bumper that had been painted over that would also back up my claim.

It has previous damage history, 6k worth of damage claim though ins. (getting more details on this since the dealer just posted and gathering info)

Side skirt is aftermarket and the paint job on it and the fit / finish isn't that great.

Brake rotors has been upgraded to slotted and cross drilled, cant tell if pads have been upgraded.

Minior chipping of original paint on the targa top and rear quarter panel.

Interior shows average wear and tear, nothing to major. Door seals look pretty decent. Maint history kinda scattered.

US car and its on the 3rd owner, you'd be the 4th one.

Hope this helps you.

Last edited:
Thanks, that definately helps. I am not to worried about the chips etc.
But what concerns me is the 6K damage history. And of coarse the TB and WP. If we can get more info about this, that would be great! I will wait to see what you guy's can dig up. Bram I am going on site to register now!

Thanks for all the help

Marc

Marc, Nice talking to you this morning. I'll go have a look at the car this afternoon and send you an email with the list of items that may be of concern.

Bram

Last edited:
Wonderful, here is the link to our Web site, where you can Register.

In addition to some great events we plan during the course of the Summer, members also enjoy 20% off parts and labour at our sponsoring dealership (Acura of Oakville and Erin Mills Acura).

http://nsxclub.ca

Bram

does the 20% off only apply to NSXs or any Acura you take to that dealer?

Marc, I sent you the information on the car.

Bram

Hey guys, I'm new to this site, and I was also checking out that same car. I'm already kind of turned off of it from the original comments, but I would love to see the information you sent, out of curiousity, and gaining knowledge for shopping for an NSX.

thanks!

Hi, if you want to gain knowledge on the NSX this site is great, if you would like the NSXCC to check out a car and provide you with information. You may want to consider joining the NSXCC and or make a donation to the Club.

Bram

Back