• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Red NSX on Higgens today

I passed a red NSX on Higgens a couple of blocks west of Woodfied acura today. I was heading east in My black Coupe, anyone here own the car?

Kevin;

Originally posted by keving:
I passed a red NSX on Higgens a couple of blocks west of Woodfied acura today. I was heading east in My black Coupe, anyone here own the car?

Kevin;

That would have been milz50 (Matt). There was a little dyno get-together today in Elk grove..3 nsx's showed up...where were you? Make sure you check Midwest forum posts.

------------------
jack of all trades, master of some.

I totally forgot about the dyno day. I was up at Woodfield acura getting some parts for the car. They have a new 2002 in the showroom. Its a coupe to boot.

Kevin;

I thought coupes were not going to be offered in 2002?

-- C

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

[email protected]
http://www.ScienceofSpeed.com

Well, unless it was an older on that had a facelift, it was a coupe all right. Blk/Blk, with the new lights and spoiler.

Kevin;

Originally posted by keving:
Well, unless it was an older on that had a facelift, it was a coupe all right. Blk/Blk, with the new lights and spoiler.

I believe that car is an NSX-T, not a coupe. And it's not for sale (well, not exactly); it was purchased for the owner's father. I'm not sure about this one but I was under the impression that he was driving automatic transmission NSX's.

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 19 May 2002).]

My NSX was at Woodfield Acura for a week. When I picked my car up, there was a '02 T,blk/tan, automatic in the service area. I asked who's NSX that was and someone who worked there said it was the owner's car.

[This message has been edited by Jim (edited 19 May 2002).]

That's the one I was talking about.

Hmmm... I suppose it's possible that there are two black 2002's there...?

BTW, was yours there the same time as mine? Mine was there most of last week (May 7-10) at the same time as the black one in the service department.

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 19 May 2002).]

No, mine was there from April 26-May 3rd.

When I was checking out the '02, another guy working there said he liked mine better
smile.gif

Yep, we are talking about the same car. I dont know how I could have missed the T, but I did. I commented on it to one of the sales guys there and he said there were very rare
smile.gif
I guess he was stroking me, sorry i missed the dyno day, sounds like fun.

Kevin;

Back