• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Red/Tan 91 for sale; JH4NA1156MT002647

VIN: JH4NA1156MT002647
Price: $25,000
Milage: 80,000 (see below for description)

I have been recently relocated from Atlanta to Maryland and have decided to sell my 91 NSX due to the lack of space and the higher cost of living. I purchased this car back in the beginning of June from a guy in Jacksonville Florida. It has been garage kept since I’ve owned it and has only seen rain once in that time period. The car is in very good shape and I hate to sell it. There were a number of minor issues with the car when I bought it that I have had fixed. The brakes were shot so I had new rotors and pads put on as well as had a new O2 Sensor installed (all OEM). The speakers kept cutting on and off on the passenger side of the car, the power antenna would not retract all the way, and the head unit looked pretty worn out. I put a Sony head unit in with Rockford Fosgate speakers and a 200 watt MTX amp. I replaced the power antenna with an S2000 style one, recommended on NSXPrime. The center console is carbon fiber (ash tray delete) purchased from Dali Racing but I also have a fiberglass blank (precut for the ashtray) as well as the stock one (which I butchered trying to adapt it to the stereo). Both of these will accompany the car, along with all of the stock stereo, speakers, and antenna that I had taken out. I also have a car phone that I uninstalled. It has Enkei aftermarket rims, 17 inch in the back and 16 inch in the front with a decent amount of tread on all four tires. The windows are lightly tinted at 35% and the brake calipers are painted red.

The Pros:
The car runs, drives, and handles like a dream! It’s in fantastic condition for a 15 year old car. I had it serviced through Honda Tech in Atlanta and kept all the service up to date. The previous owner had the timing belt, water pump, window regulators, and the snap ring transmission replaced. I have nearly all of the car’s records.

The Cons:
When I purchased it the previous owner told me that the carfax showed possible odometer rollback on it since it had been inspected at 96000 and again shortly after at 69,000. He did not believe that to be true. I knew this before buying and did not pay to have someone tell me if that was true or not. Looking at the condition of this car it’s hard to imagine that that is the case. There also appears the car has had some paintwork. Whoever did it has done a great job but if you look underneath the car you can see a little overspray on the muffler. I took the car in and had it checked out… it has had NO bodywork and has not been in any accidents. Perhaps they just had the bumpers sprayed…

Don’t let that scare you though; you really have to see the car to appreciate it. It’s a great looking and a great driving car! There are no disappointments here!

I have it in my parent’s garage in Northern Virginia right now but will be brining it to my house in Laurel Maryland at the end of the week. I’ll post pictures then…

Feel free to call or email me with any questions. 678-936-8291 or [email protected]

Pictures can be seen at
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/surfe...=&.done=http://photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

I have uploaded some pictures here.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/surfer.../ph//my_photos

This is a manual trans... can't believe that I forgot to put that in the ad!

James
678-936-8291 (Cell)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back