• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Regular car meeting time and place?

I'm sure this has been attempted before but I figured I'd try anyway.

Are any of you guys interested in starting a meet, on a regular basis?
Is there a mutual location that we can all agree upon that is safe for both the car and owner?
A place that won't destroy the car on the way there? (Bad roads,off roads,civics)

And lastly, most importantly, a place that can encourage a monthly or perhaps weekly assembly?

I, for one know of Astoria park. It's by the water, under the RFK bridge (formerly triboro) bridge And hosts a slew of cars every weekend as well as a regular camaro/muscle car meet every Friday. It's right off the grand central parkway (exit 31) to which they've just repaved the roads.
I'm there regularly on the weekends and some really nice cars roll by. Also a great place for photography/BBQ.

The strip is a mile long stretch by the water and can accommodate all of us.

chime in your ideas for a meeting ground and let's make this happen!

Last edited:
I work every Thursday night, any other night is good for me

So far seems like Tuesday night is winning. ( damn ) lol
i can make it, though its my long day. What time works for you guys?

I think weekly is not going to happen but monthly...maybe. I might make it out one of these nights to see some cars.

Dynamic...we should do a bear mountain run soon...and you better show up...lol

I think weekly is not going to happen but monthly...maybe. I might make it out one of these nights to see some cars.

Dynamic...we should do a bear mountain run soon...and you better show up...lol

i will just let me know

Back