• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Regularly scheduled coffee meets

I was thinking of meeting up at Club Auto Sport in the morning and then maybe cruising over to the Blox meet to see the world famous NSX owned by Mike C. And then.......well wings at Hooters in Dublin of course.........

Hey guys. I got into the GG2H rally this weekend so I won't be available. Rally starts at 8:30 Saturday morning if anyone wants to come down to Club Auto sport and see all the sweet cars.

I'll have to pass also. Prior plans. But the group should get together - it's summer and we should be out enjoying our cars!

J

I'll have to pass also. Prior plans. But the group should get together - it's summer and we should be out enjoying our cars!

J

Agreed. Which is why I went on that rally 2 weeks ago.

I'm envious of the huge groups that the SoCal people get together for drives. Need to put together a big drive soon. Any ideas where we should go?

1. Back roads to Harris Ranch for a nice steak dinner? I missed this one a couple years back
2. HWY 1 cruise to Santa Cruz
3. Drive up our northern coast to Bodega Bay
4. Drive to Tahoe
5. Drive to Yosemite

We have so many beautiful places within a days drive..................

When and where is the next meet? I have been itching to get back into an NSX and now that I found a great opportunity I'm getting cold feet. I need to sit/ride in an NSX again to be convinced.

We need to pick a location for 9/7. We can do one of the usual suspects but I'm also open to something new, perhaps with a group drive afterwards. Suggestions anyone?

Bat, all your buddies were over at the shop last night! :)

The NSX is still at my shop as my bro keeps it there. Sorry been MIA, just too busy with kids and work to get out much these days.

The forum is my source of entertainment these days.

winery.

next one at S4Play?

Wait, he no longer has a NSX.

Any chance we are meeting up on Sept 7th? I was thinking Starbucks over in Fremont as always off Mowry on 880.

Starbucks
5034 Mowry Avenue
Fremont, CA 94538

10am as always or 9:57 for the especial people.
:biggrin:
1. Xetronic

Any chance we are meeting up on Sept 7th? I was thinking Starbucks over in Fremont as always off Mowry on 880.

Starbucks
5034 Mowry Avenue
Fremont, CA 94538

1. Xetronic

Was talking to Phong about this just an hour ago. He was thinking Bridgepoint.

Starbucks
5034 Mowry Avenue
Fremont, CA 94538

1. Xetronic

I need a like button about now :smile:

J

Good seeing Phong and Roger yesterday at the APEX Open House, saw some really diverse cool cars there including this mean matte black new Viper. I think it was supercharged but he had this red button on his shifter, wonder what it was for?

Starbucks
5034 Mowry Avenue
Fremont, CA 94538

1. Xetronic
2. Dhalsim

Well I think since Xetronic posted first it should be Fremont.

- - - Updated - - -

Starbucks
5034 Mowry Avenue
Fremont, CA 94538

1. Xetronic
2. Dhalsim
3. REDNSXT

Well I think since Xetronic posted first it should be Fremont.

- - - Updated - - -

Saturday, Aug 7

Starbucks
5034 Mowry Avenue
Fremont, CA 94538

1. Xetronic
2. Dhalsim
3. REDNSXT
4. 02#154

My Son has an 8am soccer game
Will go if able

1. Xetronic
2. Dhalsim
3. REDNSXT
4. 02#154
5. amgnsx (Maybe)

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Bridgepoint is much closer for me :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
Saturday, Sept 7

Starbucks
5034 Mowry Avenue
Fremont, CA 94538

1. Xetronic
2. Dhalsim
3. REDNSXT
4. 02#154

Nice catch there... Sept 7th this Saturday All!

Back