• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Regularly scheduled coffee meets

2007 is the bomb.
imfV7kxXJBofR.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

imz7qhgVs9sLj.JPG

ibn3Gw5YF5oSZ7.JPG

iSypBzMzOqZoQ.JPG

ibdBLmFesKBoHc.JPG

iEDp61OZ41aKE.JPG

Drink and drive is for sure.
ibngjDiFDWRRPF.JPG

i4vbNzsQePta5.JPG

Classic! How come there is no one took the photo about it?
iba51doYakFXXN.JPG

i8DDs4FvTMouk.JPG

i7JTGw8EzivD5.JPG

Thanks NSX167!
I'm glad you really enjoyed my 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon. I'll let you know when it's available for sale to the public.

By chance, can you PM me with how I might be able to obtain a high-resolution jpg of the photo you took of my Aston Martin?
For some reason, all of your photos above are showing up jagged. Your photo-editing software didn't seem to do a good job of resizing your images.

Thanks!

Due to popular demand :biggrin:, April monthly meet will be held at Hooters in Dublin. There is a Starbucks next door for coffee while waiting for Hooters to open at 11AM. We will also have a short (but sweet) drive through Palomares Road to 84 afterward.

attachment.php

1. REDNSXT (drive)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 384
Last edited:
1. REDNSXT
2. Dhalsim
3. 02#154

Last edited:
Another good event would be a SUNDAY!! at the new Irace center in fremont. it's an insanely realistic racing simulator where steering and seat give feed back. Owners are pretty cool and we get to compete on some of the best tracks in the world. Just opened up in fremont

Being that it's right down the road from me, I guess I better try and make it ;) I missed the last couple of meets - looks like there was great turnout for both!

1. REDNSXT
2. Dhalsim
3. 02#154
4. smooth

Well this was an excellent meet. Small gathering but always good times. For those that missed this meet you missed something really sweet.

FREE HOOTER'S WINGS FOR 1 YEAR!

Hooters_zps1d423404.jpg

Here are a few shots from today's meet. Good wings, good coupon, good company and good scenery.:smile:

IMG_1942_zps86eba5dd.jpg

IMG_1948_zps2b700d17.jpg

IMG_1950_zps8d04c172.jpg

IMG_1953_zpsd8bee675.jpg

IMG_1958_zps32f2e6ed.jpg

IMG_1961_zps804bf537.jpg

IMG_1963_zps8cd9c18c.jpg

IMG_1966_zps0ffd5ceb.jpg

Nice pics Phong. Looks like all future Friday meets will be at Dublin Hooters since we have free wings for a year. LOL

O. M (FREAKING) G!!!!

How did i miss this!!!
i completely forgot that today was the first saturday.

My ass was just sitting at home and picking my nose!!

ARRR

See you guys next time!!!

I would be more impressed if you were to get free breast and legs for a year :eek::biggrin:

Well this was an excellent meet. Small gathering but always good times. For those that missed this meet you missed something really sweet.

FREE HOOTER'S WINGS FOR 1 YEAR!

Hooters_zps1d423404.jpg

Hey, everyone, sorry we missed the April meetup. What's the plan for May 4? Did I miss it somewhere?

Hey, everyone, sorry we missed the April meetup. What's the plan for May 4? Did I miss it somewhere?

I usually wait for someone to post up a suggestion other than our fallback locations of Starbucks in Fremont and San Mateo but nobody has contacted me with a suggestion or posted one up yet.

If nothing comes up, our last meet at a Starbucks was in Fremont in November. That would make our next one at San Mateo. But I'm still hoping someone has an alternate suggestion. If not, I'll post something in this thread on like Tuesday or so.

J

How about at the Blackhawk Museum in Danville?

http://blackhawkmuseum.org/index.html

They actually have a Cars & Coffee meet on the first Sunday of every month (5/5). Would it be OK to move the meet to Sunday? Join the meet and then walk over to the museum to check out the cool cars? Entry fee is $10 but every time I have been there they have had some sweet cars.

We have obligations on Sunday 5/5, and so couldn't make that one, but Blackhawk looks like a cool place.

Back