• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Repainting black top

My wife and I are moving back to Colorado after being gone since '76. Retired and all the families in the Springs.

I've moved my 93 NSX into our new place in Salida, but we aren't arriving until the end of June.

The black top is really shot from the sun out here in central CA. Anyone have a paint shop they can recommend in the Springs or Denver?

Sulley

I have used Nylunds in Denver. They are near dartmouth and Santa Fe. I had them inspect the car i wanted to buy a few years ago. I have a friend who has had a lot of cars and knows the owner. They did the inspection for free. Then i had them paint an 02 lower valence and they did a great job with that. I recently had them paint and install an gen 2 NSX-R hood and type R wing. They had to do a ton of prep work including two coats of gel coat (used on boats) due to the crap quality of the finish on the downforce parts. It took a while because they are very busy but it came out great. Their phone number is 303-761-9219. Ask for Dallas.
Thanks

My wife and I are moving back to Colorado after being gone since '76. Retired and all the families in the Springs.

I've moved my 93 NSX into our new place in Salida, but we aren't arriving until the end of June.

The black top is really shot from the sun out here in central CA. Anyone have a paint shop they can recommend in the Springs or Denver?

Sulley

Check out chipmagic.biz he is in Littleton. the owner Jeff Weller owns a customized NSX-- His staff is very familiar with NSX's .. I had him paint mine.. Tell him Sebastian with the Red NSX sent you.

Back