• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Replica of Sorcery Wide Body kit for sale

Re: Sorcery Wide Body kit for sale

ktan said:
will the front bumper fit without the widebody front fenders?

I did a search but couldnt find anything. Will this front bumper work without the widebody fenders? I'm also interested in getting this bumper, but keeping it non-widebody.

JDM_SXE-10 said:
Where can I find pictures of this body kit on the car?

If you pick the new Performance and Auto and Sound magazine, it is on front cover and owner is Samson Chan, he is in prime. I think his prime name is NA1-T.

Is this kit a direct bolt on (i take off old fender i put on new fender) or do these pieces require bodywork/modification for proper fitment?

100% of all aftermarket body parts (sometimes even oem parts) need aligning, sanding, filling etc. 100% of all retail and body shops will reccomend that you have a shop do the install, prep, and paint work for a perfect car. If you have some mech. skill, you can install, and get it 99% ready for paint. I have a customer currently doing his own instal, and prep for paint. He is NOT a mechanic, body guy or paint guy. Just a NSX owner. He will be starting a thread next week (I hope) showing a step by step install of this kit, showing all issues (hopefully none) that he runs into. I have just sold another kit as well, but it will be installed at a body shop.

kit install how-to thread... http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60872

See my thread in vendor area.

Last edited:
Re: Sorcery Wide Body kit for sale

No. :frown:
NSXrebel said:
I did a search but couldnt find anything. Will this front bumper work without the widebody fenders? I'm also interested in getting this bumper, but keeping it non-widebody.

Back