• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Reproduction stmpo front chassis bar

I had a set made and I have one left out of the batch. Before anyone asks can I get more made or another color I can’t get more made and yes I could change the color for whatevermy powder coaters charge. It’s red and matches the Dali racing away bars very good.

Bar is $425 shipped within the US. These are a great upgrade to stiffen up your car. They will not fit in front of your turbo heat exchanger though.

Fcb “front chassis bar” against Dali sway bar
C86F8052-7283-45EE-A074-F0DC3C66026A.jpeg

The batch. But one left.

96B6D0A7-6F8E-44D9-8269-D58706649F2F.jpeg

Ross’s original link.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...-offering-NSX-Front-Chassis-Reinforcement-Bar

Last edited:
Just saw this. I was looking for one of these. Have you considered putting out a feeler for a group buy because I will be 1st on the list. Just a thought.

FYI. Have 1 left. Comes with a carbon fiber throttle body cover also since it was part of a trade deal that went south. It’s been sitting and will ship from my friends place in NJ.

Buy the bar and get my throttle body cover free.

Making another run of 10 of these total. Pm for on the list. Lead time is 3 weeks from today. Colors will be either gloss black or gloss red. Custom colors are available but for an extra 25 and also additional week.

100 Deposit required upon sign up.

Back