• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

reputable shops MD/DC/VA

This is not really NSX related, but I only want my car to be touched by the best hands an Acura can be wrenched upon so I turn to you to ask where you trust yours. My car, although only an Integra GS-R, means the world to me and I trust that, as NSX owners, you share my high standards. If this is deemed off-topic, feel free to delete it.

I want a timing belt and water pump on my '97 before too long. I just want to know that my car is in good hands, and I wouldn't think any group of Acura owners would have more choice suggestions. I'm in Montgomery County and am willing to travel MD/VA/DC within reason. Thank you :smile:

Yep, I know Ben.

In fact, I just thought of something. John McCain @ Pohanka, if you're reading this, I'd like to have a word with ya. I know your brother's buddy Sigi pretty well, and he's only said good things so we may need to work something out. :smile:

No question about it, it is Ben from Daisy Import Auto Care (http://www.daisyimportautocare.com/)

A friend recommended Ben some time ago but I was too lazy to drive to Woodbine, MD. After wasting a lot of money at various Acura dealers and shops, I decided to try Daisy Import Auto Care. I was so wrong for not listening to my friend’s advice long ago and making the 1.5-hour trip to Ben’s garage.

Ben is a Honda/Acura expert and an NSX fanatic. Not only can he work on the NSX with his eyes closed, he can remember most NSX part numbers. Ben has saved me a load of money by identifying small and inexpensive preventive maintenance issues that would have caused very expensive repair bills if ignored. He is a proud owner of a red 1992 NSX that has been beautifully restored (and an NSX Prime member). He is now helping me slowly restore my NSX and saving me more money since he has already gone through that process.

In addition to his expertise, Ben is very meticulous. He takes pride of his willingness to do things the right way even if it costs him some time/money. He is a believer in the Win-Win philosophy. By continuing to provide superb service, why would I want to go elsewhere.

For a reputable and reasonable shop in MD/DC/VA, try Ben/Daisy Import Auto Care and I am certain you will be very happy and you will write another rave review.

Thank you! Everyone here at Daisy Imports plays a big part in the TOTAL pkg and comitiment to perfection , we also have great suppliers , Science of Speed, and Rosenthal Acura parts dept, they know NSX's 301-921-4928

I've had the TB and WP changed on my old Type-R and NSX at Crown Acura in Richmond. No complaints here.

Back