• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

RFY > EXHAUSTS, single exit, F1 Sound and more! @ A.S. MOTORSPORT

Hello Everyone,

Here is a quick update on the current range of RF-Yamamoto exhaust, these are top quality high end exhaust systems.
Well known for there F1 exhaust system (re branded and sold as GT-One years back).

7b.jpg
7e.jpg

RFY V4
T304 stainless Price ex shipping = $2800
6b.jpg
6f.jpg
6k.jpg

RFY V3 "Suzuka"
Price ex shipping = $2750 (T304 SS, $3800 for titanium)

2c.jpg
2e.jpg
2g.jpg

RFY V1
T304 stainless Price ex shipping = $3100
3b.jpg
3d.jpg

RFY V2

11.jpg

RFY resonators

Shipping ~ $100-200
Please e-mail/pm/call for a detailed price & shipping quote.

Last edited:
I think it looks awesome. I would definitely remove the single tip and install a very nice dual tip though. I like to hear a clip on it.

I'm thinking a long rectangle tip, maybe aventador or the mp4-12c tips in dual.

Here is a quick update on the current range of RF-Yamamoto exhaust, these are top quality high end exhaust systems.
2c.jpg
2e.jpg
2g.jpg

RFY V1

Shipping ~ $100-200
For those who are fans of the GT-Xtreme exhaust (pictured above), this is a great opportunity to get one (a very, very rare exhaust).

That does sound awesome. I need one of these badly lol! Are the 3 different baffles to adjust the noise volume or adjust the pitch? Also why does the quad tip in the pic have a short mid-pipe and the dual tip has a longer pipe? Is this an option to have a straight through pipe? Any difference in price?

Cheers, Luke.

GT-one and GT-extreme are both RFY??

is the header a direct connect to the exhaust or do we have to run are catalytic converter? or test pipe do you offer test pipes

is the header a direct connect to the exhaust or do we have to run are catalytic converter? or test pipe do you offer test pipes

Looking to the picture i would say almost 100% positive that you need to run the catalytic convertor or test pipes. Those headers should directly replace your exhaust manifold on a 91-94 car bolting directly to the cats... but Adnan can confirm this better for sure...

Back