• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

RFY > EXHAUSTS, single exit, F1 Sound and more! @ A.S. MOTORSPORT

IDK man I am looking at that header, that looks just like my GT-One header.
GT-One is all relabeled RF-Yamamoto

- - - Updated - - -

Looking to the picture i would say almost 100% positive that you need to run the catalytic convertor or test pipes. Those headers should directly replace your exhaust manifold on a 91-94 car bolting directly to the cats... but Adnan can confirm this better for sure...
Yes that's correct.

11.jpg

Resonated test pipes

Will those test pipes fit any exhaust and will it fit a na2?

While I'm not much of a single exit exhaust fan, the V2 clearly IMO sounds best hands down. I'm not sure if it's due to unique design and that it's titanium but it clearly wins sound category.

While I'm not much of a single exit exhaust fan, the V2 clearly IMO sounds best hands down. I'm not sure if it's due to unique design and that it's titanium but it clearly wins sound category.
6-2-1 effect plus as you can see by the picture the pipe diameter is tuned as well, it is IMO not the quietest exhaust :rolleyes:

I posted this up in another thread, but here is my new RFY Ver.1.... This exhaust is so much of an improvement over the Ver. 5.1

20140127_180132_zpsd7176806.jpg

20140418_170343_zps3f919797.jpg

Back