• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Riced out NSX vid

Lol, nice. And he has the special red burnout tires too. Can't remember who makes them.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Lol, nice. And he has the special red burnout tires too. Can't remember who makes them.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

kumho makes them and they are expensive as hell.

that looks like the one in the picture minus the stripes I wouldnt be surprised if its the same car and he just slapped some stripes on and check out those hip spinners HAAHAHAHA... they must help with drifting LOL:rolleyes:

Attachments

• nsx_001.jpg
    nsx_001.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 40
I feel for the car. Who would want to make a beautiful car look so bad. Ive seen bad hondas but this has to be up there in the top 5 worst ive ever seen.
BTW anyone can hold the gas to hit the rev limiter and turn the wheel to go in big circles.

Sounds like an old Cox engine on a remote control airplane lol from when I was a kid...I would also say it's evidence that even idiots can own cars / NSX's lol...it's a free world after all:biggrin:

Those are the videos that make you say...wow, no matter how bad of a day I had, I am not as stupid as that guy!!!

Back