• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ride together to C&O?

@ djminatl Thanks man, where you in yours? the new location is right off of Hwy. 400
New Location.... 1st Sunday of every month (this coming Sunday)
Caffeine & Octane is at Mansell Crossing 7730 North Point Parkway in Alpharetta 7:30 - 11:00

P.S. Stay out of theater's parking spaces

I like to get there early and leave early but I don't think I'm with the majority on this. :biggrin:

I can't caravan with you but will be going (me in my black '97 and my wife for the first time in a Vette I bought her last week). We will be there by 8 am, since I live only 10 minutes away. Hope to see you there.

Damn now that's dedication there - 8:00 man that is awfully early. I'll try and get up there before 9:30....:biggrin:

I want to be there early enough to park in the lot and not out in the street. I hope the rain holds off, right now it looks like rain.

Last edited:
If I wake up and the weather is clear, I will bring the Jaguar out. Cody still has my NSX at CAMP LOVEFAB so I can't ride with you :frown:

Last edited:
Sorry guys weather is too nasty :mad:and the Atlanta Thrashers game went into overtime and THEY WON :biggrin:

I had fun but got home past midnight and still had to unwind and get the caffeine out of the system. I just woke up!

Back