• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Right Tail Light and Instrument Cluster both out.

I have both my right tail light and instrument cluster light out. I replaced both FUSES 38 and 39 and still have the issue. I took my left tail light and hooked it up to the harness for the right tail light and still does not work. Looked at the wiring schematic and I can't pin point the issues. The Red/BLK power wire shows no voltage. Have anyone had this issue before? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Man, I had the whole cluster out and tail lights out for months troubleshooting. Tested every relay, fuse, etc. Read thru forums for weeks too. I didn't have a bulb that was out, but in the end after so many forum comments, I replaced all the bulbs in the tail section and voila.

Man, I had the whole cluster out and tail lights out for months troubleshooting. Tested every relay, fuse, etc. Read thru forums for weeks too. I didn't have a bulb that was out, but in the end after so many forum comments, I replaced all the bulbs in the tail section and voila.

Thanks I might have to do that. I think it might be causing a ground somewhere. But I don't get how my brake light works but not my driving lights.

I also saw the comment that the ground inside the trunk on the left where the antenna is ground can sometimes get dirty/wet so look into that too.

have you had your tail lights out recently?
I took mine out once and pinched a wire when i re installed exactly the same issue as you are having

Back