• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

RIP Parisians and friends

I am quite sad for all people in Paris the weekend. The death toll just seems to keep on rising.
Now there is a high speed train crash outside of France! I won't go into political detail but something needs to seriously be done and fast. I hope the American people move swift and affectively to radicate the death of our innocent allies in the war on terror. Rest in peace all of our allies, friends, and everyday people who were victims of this tragedy. America, bear your arms and show your might!!!!!
Viva'La'France!!!!

There's a storm coming ISIS, you better prepare.....

What's important is not give to fear and terror, that's what they want. Means, not restricting our liberties in the name of "fighting the terrorism" which would be actually letting them win. I know a lot of western countries are already down that spiral, including France just after the Charlie Hebdo killings..

These terrorists have absolutely nothing to live for, no joy or happiness in their lives what so ever! They are envious of our liberties and freedoms. They are the ultimate cowards, targeting people that have no way to defend themselves, in the name of Allah! These whack jobs actually believe that they are doing God's work! If they were real men, they would face their enemies on equal fronts, it's a lot different when the rabbit has the gun!

These acts do not deter the victims they harden their resolve. Those who perpetrate these acts hope they will weaken those who oppose them and it has just the opposite effect. Viva La France!

I think Syria would be a great place for a European Disney world. Plenty of parking and land after these people piss us off so much so, that we level it.

You do know there is one in Paris of all places right?
Yes but land is expensive and less parking. Don't mind me, I am pissed off at our current countries stand on these threats.

- - - Updated - - -

The images are horrible! Young kids who could be my future children, your kids, your grand children, slaughtered with their body parts lying a stray. I'm sorry but this does not sit with a guy like me. I guess all my posts do on this issue is bring corrections on spelling and terminology. That's pretty weak. Please post something positive and respect those dead and slaughtered.

Nothing new, ISIS has killed over 200,000 in the last 2 years. Plenty of videos of their work, cutting kids into pieces. 1700 Iraqis massacred and dump in the river in 1 day! Isis is a group of clowns from all over the world. Hope they die a slow death. Millions of Syrians, Iraqis, Yemenis and other countries have been displaced because of them. You can't just say level Syrian when they are the victims as well.

Syrians have fled and flooded borders of all countries in the past few months to get away from this. I'm trying to keep this non political in respect for prime. This is just the last straw for me and I am glad I can say that here. Just my opinion on this matter. It's not going to just fade away, something needs to be done. Until people stand up and make a voice for those slaughtered, nothing will be done.

Last edited:
Yup something should of been done. My home country has been going through it for years. I'm just amazed the 1700 people massacred in one day didn't get any coverage. I guess some lives are more important than others. Hope all of this comes to an end soon

What's to be done that would not fuel the flames of hate any further ? Let's tread carefully here... They also want us to give in to our fears, which is what the political vultures are already preying upon. The situation in Syria is delicate, complicated, as Poutine has pointed out already this needs more than superficial thinking.
France has always been the target for these lowlifes, for all it represents, i sure hope it will still represent the same concepts of freedom in the future.

Back