• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

RM Racing Exhaust / Stock Struts / Stock Spoiler

Spoiler is sold
I have the last of my NSX stuff finally out of storage and up for sale. The spoiler appears to have been damaged during my move and is documented in the pictures. The struts will come with the springs though they are not pictured. The exhaust is in fairly good condition with the normal bits fading. Tips are perfect and the only mark is pictured to show its superficial nature.

Buyers should include 3% for PayPal or gift. I would like to have these picked up but am willing to ship at buyer's expense. I am located in LA (South Bay). Thank you for looking.

I can be reached via PM or text @ 202 five six nine 9537

RMS Exhaust - $500 - Great sounding exhaust and getting harder to find. Removed from my '91 so I would assume adapters would be required if put on later vehicles.
IMG_5219 by Skitzafit, on Flickr

IMG_5221 by Skitzafit, on Flickr

As you can see this is a foreign mark and not any damage to the tip. I was just too lazy to wipe it down and wanted to picture it if there were questions.
IMG_5220 by Skitzafit, on Flickr

Spoiler - $150 OBO

IMG_5214 by Skitzafit, on Flickr

IMG_5216 by Skitzafit, on Flickr

IMG_5217 by Skitzafit, on Flickr

This was the worst bit of damage I could find on the spoiler. The lights worked when it was removed a few years ago for the DF NSX-R replica. I would assume it still works but I have not validated it.
IMG_5218 by Skitzafit, on Flickr

Struts - $200 OBO - These have roughly 48,000 miles on them and were still in excellent condition ride wise when I replaced them for KW V3.
IMG_5213 by Skitzafit, on Flickr

IMG_5212 by Skitzafit, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back