• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rolling Meadows, Diner Meet, @ Sushi Station and Car Meet After>this Friday July 25th

Rolling Meadows, Diner Meet, @ Sushi Station and Car Meet After>this Friday July 25th

Ok. Since we missed the show out in Hoffman Estates yesterday...

I am gonna make a plan for a "Dinner Meet" 6:30pm @ Sushi Station this FRIDAY JULY 25th. One of the Turbo NSXs will come out to show. Hope we can get a ride
Sushi Station is in Rolling Meadows/Arlington Heights area, Just 1/2 a mile East of IL53 Highway on Algonquin Rd

http://www.sushistation.us/

http://maps.yahoo.com/beta/index.php...&gid1=17140790

Please make up a dinner list attendees here and I'll try to make a list for us ahead so that we can have seats saved for us.
6:30pm on a Friday is a tall order at this place. It gets pretty busy here.
For people not into Sushi, there are other places very close by. Bueno Beef is in walking distance.

1. Valenzul (Val)
2. Jorligan (Tim w/ the turbo car) - Our Main Event!!!:biggrin:
3. Frank Oles (Frank:))

Last edited:
Re: Rolling Meadows, Diner Meet, @ Sushi Station and Car Meet After>this Friday July

sorry but can't make it got a side job digging a basement for a 12,000sq ft house.

Brian

Re: Rolling Meadows, Diner Meet, @ Sushi Station and Car Meet After>this Friday July

sorry but can't make it got a side job digging a basement for a 12,000sq ft house.

Brian

Brian,, I never asked you what you did for work,,, apparently quite the digger you are! 12k sqft house sounds fun, when it is done is there a party?

I have nothing stopping me from going! Weather should be good!

Joe

Too bad they were looking to sponsor a new turbo system, but the car had to be an Imola 3.0 nsx. :biggrin: w/ mugen wheel flares.

Brian

I should be able to go. I didn't get enough sushi in LA.

I have to ask about that meet on Monday. How does a Lambo meet get 200 cars? Damn! Those things are like Civics now. I guess it's time to start hanging with the Zonda/Veyron crowd. (my Veyron Sang Noir is held up in customs:cool:)

If you can eat the stuff you eat,:eek: by now you can be a sushi person.

+1

im not really a sushi person :frown:

I'll be there, but also probably won't stay to eat.

Sushi always, always, has to be fresh before you eat it.:biggrin:eek:therwise you get damn sick.

Actually guys, the place has otherthings than Sushi. Kind of Japanese restricted though.

we talking about p*$$y right? lol jk jk

Oh i love sushi, i just have dinner plans already.

Sushi Station rocks!!

Hey hey I like my EG civic LOL....IM IN!!!! When are you heading to sushi station? Im in the S. Loop...anyone want to meet up before and drive there from the city? PM me
I should be able to go. I didn't get enough sushi in LA.

I have to ask about that meet on Monday. How does a Lambo meet get 200 cars? Damn! Those things are like Civics now. I guess it's time to start hanging with the Zonda/Veyron crowd. (my Veyron Sang Noir is held up in customs:cool:)

Last edited:

maybe I can make later turbo kit :biggrin:

Joe I will send you pics.

I think I can make it for dinner .

Brian

It totally slipped my mind that I have to give some family members a ride home from the airport around 5:45 tonight... I'll swing through afterwards around 7-7:30.

I'm in, 6:30 pm.

In for Sushi?

I'm in, 6:30 pm.

In for Sushi?

Yeah, unlesss my car is to quite and sits to high.... I'd like to NSX around a little tonight!

You guys will be around there for awhile, right?

I most likely wont make it till about 7:30-8pm

I'll probably be getting there right around then, so if nothing else I'll hang out and wait for you Jesal.

Back