• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

RP MOTORSPORTS/Tom Bell = BUYER BEWARE

Hi

If anyone live nearby Tom I would appriciate if they could pop by Tom's garage and see if my rims have arrived.

I have been in contact with HP Racing and they say that they have shipped the rims (at last) to Tom last week.

Last I heard from Tom was 14.08 where he wrote "finally!!"

If anyone could help him get them shipped to me as I am getting pretty tired of waiting. And the lack of respons from Tom is now really getting on my nervs.

TIA

Regards

Maybe it's not my business to post here because I have not forked out any money, but I sent a Pm to Tom regarding info needed in choosing Advans. The Pm was never answered. If it was, I imagine that he would of had my order by now. My only contention is that if someone uses Prime to offer services to fellow members, then it's just common courtesy to repond to inquiries from these fellow members in a timely manner........Anyway, it's his business, therefore it's his perogative on how he runs it.

Back