• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

S2000 meet, this Wednesday, NSXs invited.

Loveland, CO and Trabuco Canyon, California
http://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/1007768-pizza-and-beer-meet/

S2000 Irvine Pizza and Beer Meet
Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Time: 7:30pm
Irvine, CA 92603

This is last minute but for those of you who need an excuse to get out for a meet here's one. This is not the typical S2000 meet that is monthly. This is a rare meet with more mature owners, okay, older owners. We all park together in this shopping area and then people have many choices of what to buy for dinner. There are some nice outdoor tables and people sit there and eat together. Low key. I'm going and Track Addict is going. Any others want to join? Brownies, yes. Lemon bars, maybe.

BTW, when I lived in little Acton, we used to have S2000/NSX meets in Valencia. It was always fun. I drove my S2000 and never even gave a thought to owning an NSX in those days.

Booooo to g3driver. S2k are chill ppls. I don't hate on any car enthusiast. I'd rather caravan with nsx, Honda, BMW, porsche, and nissans than all nsx's.

Booooo to g3driver. S2k are chill ppls. I don't hate on any car enthusiast. I'd rather caravan with nsx, Honda, BMW, porsche, and nissans than all nsx's.

I agree, Jason. I don't want someone with that attitude showing up to our nice meet, anyway. My guess is he's seen some S2000 meets that he didn't like the people at so he assumes they are all the same.

That would be like me saying "your nsx not f/I, don't waste my time". Just sounds arrogant. It's a s2k, not run down 1985 Honda hatch.....Plus patty, I like when you rock the s2k, one less lbbp hehehe. Or I should say the only other lbbp lol.

Nothing against s2000 drivers (I have an ap1) but I can not stand the s2ki forum and the admins are a bunch of, we'll this is a nice forum so I will hold back. Flame away!

Nothing against s2000 drivers (I have an ap1) but I can not stand the s2ki forum and the admins are a bunch of, we'll this is a nice forum so I will hold back. Flame away!

It's a good thing the s2ki forum and admins didn't show up. We had a great turnout and lots of fun catching up with each other and meeting those we didn't know. BTW, most of the people at the meet rarely post on S2ki anymore although that's how we meet, years ago. There's a facebook page of S2000 owners who are also feed up with S2ki and the meet was also announced on there.

Thanks for the invite Patty! That was very nice to meet lots of new faces whom are super enthusiastic about their Hondas (almost as much as us NSX'ers :biggrin:) I might crash another one of your meets again sometime as I have always desired Hondas 9,000rpm RWD convertible.

SHHHHH! Don't tell anyone on Prime I said that ok?

You made my day by joining me, Jonathan! Sorry about the Alzheimer's chatter that sunk you. I was really surprised how many cars showed up.

You made my day by joining me, Jonathan! Sorry about the Alzheimer's chatter that sunk you. I was really surprised how many cars showed up.

I was happy to see you Patty! Getting my brownie fix was awesome too. There were a LOT of cars that showed up so that was really cool.

The Alzheimer's talk was just so unexpected and I just went through a death in my family...not really something I felt like discussing during a car meet. The S2ki people I met were an interesting bunch, could be a lot of fun I'm certain.

Patty...when you decide to sell your OEM hardtop, let me know.....
:)

Back