• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

S2000 to NSX?

sold my S

im hurting for it :biggrin: enough said.

if you have the $. keep both.

Know you pain bro! Finally someone else who understands:biggrin:

Kinda funny thread here. I'm actually thinking of going from the NSX to an S2000.

Don't do it! If you can pick up an S2K cheap just go for it and keep the X.

Don't do it! If you can pick up an S2K cheap just go for it and keep the X.

Well, I can't really justify having two toys in the garage.:frown:
I can either have one or the other. I guess it is the grass is greener on the other side syndrome. Thinking I would like to have an open air car with p/s so the wife will like driving it more. That is why she said I could get an NA2 if I wanted to but I don't know if I want to get into another car payment since I just lowered one and all other cars are paid off.

I can either have one or the other. I guess it is the grass is greener on the other side syndrome. Thinking I would like to have an open air car with p/s so the wife will like driving it more. That is why she said I could get an NA2 if I wanted to but I don't know if I want to get into another car payment since I just lowered one and all other cars are paid off.

The S2K is different experience from the NSX and she would love driving it. I've never been w/o an NSX since owning one but it seems to be the same as the S2K after they sell they start looking again and wanting just the right one.

Vicious circle! I'll give Honda that once you've owned one of their sportscars it's hard to live with something else as the grass is rarely greener.

why not! life's too short, work hard, get all the toys you can. :wink:

lol totally ignored your logical justification above

seriously tho... the nsx is great fun but when you get too crazy with it... there is still the price tag behind it. bang up your nsx.... its a heart breaker.

the s2k, cheap little car, just as fun as the nsx. drop top, lsd, tight little 2 seater. kick the back loose... nothing more fun then that. leave the movie star attention of the nsx at home and relish in the pure enjoy of no nonsense motoring in the S.

everytime i see my buddies putting around in theirs i hop on craigslist and start looking :D

Last edited:
Back