• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

S2K Missouri Hills Run, Branson, MO, 10/7-10/8

Big Brothers... Once again the time has come for the semi-annual S2000 Missouri Hills Run. The St. Louis, Kansas City, Ark-La-Tex and Oklahoma S2000 owners will be meeting up in Branson, MO this fall on October 7th and 8th. We will be staying at the Branson Towers hotel with some outstanding group rates and special amenity arrangements for our group.

Most of the details are listed in the first post of this thread on s2ki. Check the Hills of MO Gallery thread for pix/vids from our run last October.

On behalf of the S2000 community, I would like to invite you to join in on the fun, as you unfortunately were not able to partake in last year. We are in the final stages of planning and hotel rooms can be booked up until September 23rd.

If you are interested in participating, feel free, but we need to hear from you very soon. We hope that you can make it. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Last edited:
Looks like fun.

I like that menu.
$24.99 all you can eat seafood including lobster, crab legs....mmmm

The deadline has been extended for a week.
woot.gif
If you have not already made your hotel reservation, you now have until September 23rd! After that, I can't guarantee that you can get in on the group rate.

This event is only 15 days away!

Tomorrow (Saturday, September 23rd) is the absolute last day to make your hotel reservation and be guaranteed the group rate.

Back