• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sacramento NSX

r4m3n

Suspended
Hi, I'm looking to purchase a black 91 nsx in Sacramento and the owner has informed me that the right rear wheel bearing is bad and needs to be replaced and was wondering if any of you guys know any good mechanic or shop in the area?

My plan was to drive to the bay area and have Don at Hilltop Auto take a look but the owner says the tire is down to the wire and probably wont make it to San Fran.

Any information would be great!

Thanks,
Jon

Thanks guys yeah i'll give him a call.

omgnsxy - yeah I am trying to purchase the one on craigslist hah... do you know the guy or have seen the car?

Thanks,
Jon

Unfortunately, I have not seen the car nor met with the owner; just saw the ad on CL and was shocked on how much he was selling it for. I instructed my brother to purchase it, but he said no since it's black, and I have a black NSX myself. Two black NSXs is just too much for one household. Maybe if it was silver or red... :cool:

Don't think I have seen that car at any local NSXCA meetings/events.

oh ok thanks though... I guess I also need to get the car appraised... any place you guys recommend?

Back