• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sad that I'm selling my beloved 03 LBBP NSX

I always tell people I consider the people on Prime my "online family" although alot of the people I was close with have sold their cars and stopped coming around. I'd hang out with Primers all over the country when I'd travel for work. Makes it even harder to sell, plus I have such an emotional attachment to mine.

wiz

Frankie,

Sorry to hear you are selling your car. I think you should seriously reconsider. I had an 98 and sold it. Regretted for more than 5 years until I found my current 99. You car is much cleaner and has CTSC. You should hold onto it and pass it to your son haha.

You're NOT Leaving

Hey Frankie,
We just got to know you and as you can see by everyone's reaction YOU"RE NOT LEAVING!
Besides that who else is going to supply the best Char Shu Bao

There are lots of members who are part of the Northeast Family and you're definitely one of them. Always smiling and pitching in where you can from day one with no hesitation!
There are many of us who will be glad to have you ride with us but no matter what you're driving (yes... even a zipcar) you're always welcome to join us at any of our events.

I wish you lots of luck in setting up your next big move into retirement but don't think because you don't have an NSX you're no longer welcome. Many club members have moved on to other things and other cars but they're always
welcomed back with open arms to share good times and tell war stories.

Good Luck my friend and I hope you get top dollar for your baby. It's certainly a beauty!

Back