• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sad that I'm selling my beloved 03 LBBP NSX

To those who know me and seen my car, you know how much I love my car. So it's sad to announce that I will be selling shorty, no later than end of next year but as early as right away if the numbers is right. I'm gonna miss this community and miss all the eastern regional friends. If anyone or knows anyone that might be interested in my LBBP, please PM me.

I will have an ad in the near future posted here.

Frankie

Actually, not in a quick hurry as long as I get rid of it by next summer. I just don't want to spend the money to garage the car in Manhattan, just doesn't make sense for me. Hate to let it go but I have no choice. Probably will end up selling it next summer. Now let me go and max that CTSC out!

Declining NSX market. Winter approaching...

Should sell soon if you're trying to chase a specific 'high' price.

Best of luck!

Frankie,

Regardless of your sale, your in the community!!! No reason to leave, you can come and ride with me;)...

Regards,
LarryB

Thanks Larry! I will hold you to it, drinks on me!

Frankie,

Regardless of your sale, your in the community!!! No reason to leave, you can come and ride with me;)...

Regards,
LarryB

Thanks Regan, it is beautiful and took me 3 years to find this beauty but sadly, it needs to go...........

So anyone who sees this, PM me if interested.

Frankie

It looks like a beautiful car!

Damn... First Fernando, then Dan, now Frankie too? Best of luck brother. We're losing some good members here. Don't make me be next!!

Dude, how are you? Yes, it's sad but I'm moving into another phase of my life. Closing soon on a Manhattan apartment for my son and ultimately moving in about 3 years from now. I need to slowly get rid of some of my assets and consolidate before it's too late. I'm not giving away the car, it will be expensive and difficult to sell. But I've already got offers from a few resellers for $85 to $90k but I'm really looking at a firm $105k. These clean low mileage cars are getting harder to come by now so it's worth a lot more than when I paid for it.

Anyway, I'm probably be still around for a little.

Regards,

Frankie

Damn... First Fernando, then Dan, now Frankie too? Best of luck brother. We're losing some good members here. Don't make me be next!!

Sorry to hear you're moving on Frankie. Thought maybe you had your eye on a new one. Your chair has seen a fair amount of use, by the way.:smile-new:

Faron

Faron, how are you? Glad you still have that chair, I don't think they make it anymore or even sell them. I still have 2 for myself and not selling.
Yes, it's time for me to move on. Manhattan is not fit for a car unless I wanna pay $500 a month just to store the car.

Good luck!

Frankie

Sorry to hear you're moving on Frankie. Thought maybe you had your eye on a new one. Your chair has seen a fair amount of use, by the way.:smile-new:

Faron

Yeah, but I know the East Coast guys so well, I know I can hitch a ride anytime!

I can empathize. Got rid of my 95 before having to move from the midwest to NYC. I still browse and dream now but its all I can do until I leave Manhattan.

Frankie: who knows what the future will bring though. I agree with Larry, we're family, hang around.
Thanks for the video from kid's day, see you again.

Hey buddy, how are you? Yes, I will still be around and hop on your ride or Larry's!

Frankie

Frankie: who knows what the future will bring though. I agree with Larry, we're family, hang around.
Thanks for the video from kid's day, see you again.

Frankie, I think I know of a NSX owner's son, who will make his father give you a ride, for a bag of Cheetos!!!!

Hey Roger, how are you! If that's the case, he can have a few bags!

Let's see how the sale goes, I might end up not able to sell and see you at the next event!

Frankie

Frankie, I think I know of a NSX owner's son, who will make his father give you a ride, for a bag of Cheetos!!!!

Your car is fantastic, somebody will pay the right price, and you will regret selling it!

Frankie,
When the time comes, consider putting it up on Bring A Trailer with a reserve but make sure you're really ready to let it go.
Once you have seller's remorse, it is too late!
Best of Luck,
SpeedJunkie

Okay, I will check it out. I just thought Prime is the best place to pass the car down. I'm already not getting any sleep lately dreaming of the day giving away my keys!

Frankie,
When the time comes, consider putting it up on Bring A Trailer with a reserve but make sure you're really ready to let it go.
Once you have seller's remorse, it is too late!
Best of Luck,
SpeedJunkie

I sold my Ariel Atom on Bring A Trailer and got about 10% more than I expected.

Frankie, T

That's the type of car you can store away for years and come back to rekindle the love affair. Mine sits under cover, in my garage and is driven only a few times a year but I know down the road she will get alot more use. Plus I know I'd never find another and if I did, sure wouldn't be what I paid for mine.

Whats the saying? Cheaper to keep her.

Frankie, T

That's the type of car you can store away for years and come back to rekindle the love affair. Mine sits under cover, in my garage and is driven only a few times a year but I know down the road she will get alot more use. Plus I know I'd never find another and if I did, sure wouldn't be what I paid for mine.

Yup everyone says they have gone up in value but I just say it's probably just worth what I have in mods without factoring what I paid for the car. I'll always be in negative position if I sell (which I wont)

Hey Kid! It was nice meeting you. I know, I want to keep it but it just doesn't make sense for me anymore. Setting up for retirement, moving to Manhattan. The car just no longer fits the life style. I even join (don't kill me), The Zipcar Club!

So with that said, my car is a dream of mine but I must let go of that dream now. I have it under the cover now. If it sells, fine, if not, I get to drive it a little more but ultimately, it has to go.

Frankie

Frankie, T

I agreed but the car must go. Thanks!

Yup everyone says they have gone up in value but I just say it's probably just worth what I have in mods without factoring what I paid for the car. I'll always be in negative position if I sell (which I wont)

Back