• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

San Antonio Caravan to Austin for NSXCraze 2012

Meet:
Nov 2 7pm - 8pm
Hobby Lobby (@The Forum) parking lot
8370 Agora Parkway
Selma, TX 78154

35N Exit 173, 1st right on Agora Pkwy, then 1st right, 1st left

Figured this would be the best location for everyone. Easy on and off access.

Let me know what y'all think.

1. Moses

I'm up for it. Drew gets home from school @ 6pm. I think Colin is going also. I still need to figure out what hotel to reserve. It will depend on where everyone will meet up in Austin.

Ed

I'm up for it. Drew gets home from school @ 6pm. I think Colin is going also. I still need to figure out what hotel to reserve. It will depend on where everyone will meet up in Austin.

Ed

Did you read this from the thread?

With regards to hotel accommodations, a good central area is the Domain & Arboretum area near 183N & Mopac-1. It's a shopping, eating, lifestyle area; NSX parking wouldn't an issue at all whatsoever. Also, the general area is literally that- central, about 10-15 minutes to downtown / Town Lake, 10-15 minutes to N Austin / Lake Travis, and it's near all the major highways for those coming in from out of town. The following can help price/compare hotels: Hotels.com & Priceline.com.

Yes. I'm staying at Aloft. Apparently they have parking lot security and will park us together.

I've been PM-ing with Red-NSX (03 Red NSX) and he is seriously concidering going as well. I gave him a bunch of info and have heard back from him yet. Plus I had a beer today with Brent and he said he will go if his NSX isn't sold. So far it's just you and me though.

I will meet up with you guys and travel together. Thanks.

1. Moses
2. Lostbuckeye
3. Red-NSX

I've been PM-ing with Red-NSX (03 Red NSX) and he is seriously concidering going as well. I gave him a bunch of info and have heard back from him yet. Plus I had a beer today with Brent and he said he will go if his NSX isn't sold. So far it's just you and me though.

Sold the Car yesterday, So I cant go: :frown:

I can be there by 6:30. Depending on traffic. I texted Austin and Colin with that time. Have not heared from Austin yet. He told me Sunday that he was going. So there will be four of us.

Looking more at about 7-730. Just didn't want anyone to wait till the last minute at 8.

I should be there about 7.

Last edited:
We should probably take the toll road around Austin as the traffic will be nuts and Twin Peaks is off Toll Rd 45. It costs about $8 and is well worth it. They will bill you so you don't even have to stop to pay. Just a suggestion, We can talk about it when we meet.

Back