• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dallas Caravan to Austin for NSXCraze 2012

Meet Friday Nov 2nd 3pm to 4pm for the drive down to Austin.
Starbucks and there is also a Taco Cabana.
3824 South Carrier Parkway, Grand Prairie, TX 75052

I figured this would be a good place to meet because in between Dallas and Ft. Worth. Also a nicer area than meeting up in the South Dallas area.
Let me know if you guys have another area you would like to meet. I am hoping to head out by 4 so we can arrive 7 to 8.

Last year I stayed at the Aloft and they have a great parking garage for us to all park. I am planning on booking there. If I can get enough people in maybe we can get a group rate for the place.

1. Redna2x

Eric, why you been so quiet?...

I'm in for a caravan down to Craze, if you want to setup a meet in GP b4 caravaning out, i suggest starbucks off of mayfield rd & 360 would be ideal since it's on the service road next to highway 360. I might be in for a group rate as well for the hotel. I'll call you....

1. Redna2x
2. Timeless1

Looks like all is going well thus far, got a sitter for my 5 year old ... Ahhh,
Aunts are great! This would be the 1st time to be apart from our little
one, I think Momma san is going to have a harder time than the little one!

I'm in for the group drive! Checked out the website for ALOFT, looks sweet!
Will see if the Austin crew have a plan for all to have some good parking and
make a decision by mid week / this week to book a room....

1. Redna2x
2. Timeless1
3. Single Samurai

Last edited:
Eric, why you been so quiet?...

I'm in for a caravan down to Craze, if you want to setup a meet in GP b4 caravaning out, i suggest starbucks off of mayfield rd & 360 would be ideal since it's on the service road next to highway 360. I might be in for a group rate as well for the hotel. I'll call you....

1. Redna2x
2. Timeless1

Man just been busy wedding and then a bunch of vacation trips! How you been? Hey it doesnt matter where we meet up. But yeah sounds good Hen!!! you might need to text me your number again. I jumped in the lake with my old phone and lost everyones number and couldnt get my new one to sync cause i didnt backup the old one. Hope to see you soon and have some good times in austin!

Man just been busy wedding and then a bunch of vacation trips! How you been? Hey it doesnt matter where we meet up. But yeah sounds good Hen!!! you might need to text me your number again. I jumped in the lake with my old phone and lost everyones number and couldnt get my new one to sync cause i didnt backup the old one. Hope to see you soon and have some good times in austin!

Been good man, haven't seen u in almost a year. Yeah looking forward to having a blast at Craze!!!!... U just been texted...

So far 3 of us, where are the other NSXers in DFW that want to caravan to A-town & get a group rate hotel down there as well??..

Been good man, haven't seen u in almost a year. Yeah looking forward to having a blast at Craze!!!!... U just been texted...
Good talking to you bro!
So far 3 of us, where are the other NSXers in DFW that want to caravan to A-town & get a group rate hotel down there as well??..

that's what i said, so many nsx is dfw and only THREE! come on fellas let's make this happen. We need to get a good outing like the nsxers in So Cal!

Make that four. Was waiting to see how things panned out at the office. Looks like I should be free and clear for the weekend.

1. Redna2x
2. Timeless1
3. Single Samurai
4. dirtiehippie

I'll be in as soon as i can fix my master/slave. Anyone local that has done it before wanna help me? :D

Well imma be comng from Oklahoma.. Maybe I can take off early Thursday drive down in the evening stay at my sponsors place at TopSpeed pro1 then meet up wit y'all Friday.. Let me talk to the other nsx guys and see if they want to do the same..

Looking to book today, i'll find out if Terry & Eric has booked. It would be nice tho if we can get all the DFW & Oklahoma Primers booking at the same location & roll out to the official spot at the same time!

I'm booked and I believe Eric booked already as well
this morning.

Everybody interested at Staying at Aloft, take a look
at the main NSXCraze Austin thread for booking info
at Aloft with details.

Just got booked as well at Aloft. Less than 30 rooms left..
That's 3 down.

I booked today as well at Aloft! Only a few rooms left. When I last spoke with them all they have left was 9 rooms and that was about an hour ago.

Hey, i wanna caravan! But i'll be coming from west fort worth. Can we make a stop in Hillsboro to meet up?

Hey, i wanna caravan! But i'll be coming from west fort worth. Can we make a stop in Hillsboro to meet up?

I actualy spoke to Eric yesterday, he will meet up with Henzley & Chris in
Grand Prairie then meet me in Hillsboro. You and I can hook up then roll
down to meet them in Hillsboro. I'm planning on leaving between 3:30pm
& 4pm.

You got my Number, we'll talk next week...

T

Time to Firm things up guys, getting close. We need to make sure that if any
last minute NSX's decide to go, they'll know where to meet. I noticed that it
was not decided where the Dallas / Grand Prairie NSX's were meeting. Both
of these meeting points were stated at the top of this thread:

Friday Nov 2nd 3pm to 4pm.
Starbucks / Taco Cabana.
3824 South Carrier Parkway
Grand Prairie, TX 75052

or

Starbucks off of Mayfield Rd & 360

Which is it? Should make it 3:30pm meet up with 4pm Roll out to meet with
Fort Worth guys down 35 in Hillsboro.

As for the Fort Worth meet up spot, let's go for Big Willy's Food Store / Gas Station
off of 35 and Rendon Crowley (1187) on the Southwest Corner at 3:45pm with Roll out
at 4:15 pm since we will have a jump start on 35 to meet with Dallas NSX's in Hillsboro.
12400 South Fwy
Burleson, TX 76028

Hillsboro / All North TX & OK Meetup @ Whataburger Parking Lot between 5pm & 5:30pm
Exit off 35 on Corsicana Hwy and it's on the Southwest Corner.
1402 Corsicana Highway, Hillsboro, TX 76645 / (254) 582-7355

Last edited:
one more on the caravan!

1. Redna2x
2. Timeless1
3. Single Samurai
4. dirtiehippie
5. Boostedtaco - ft worth meetup spot

Sadly, I am not going to be making the trip. My car is sitting at a body shop waiting for someone to look it over - 99.5% sure it is going to be a total loss after being smashed into yesterday on the way to lunch. :(

photo (1).jpg

photo (2).jpg

Ouch. Clearly I was not a happy camper. Damage is pretty serious as I ended up having to climb out the passenger side of the car.

- Chris

Sadly, I am not going to be making the trip. My car is sitting at a body shop waiting for someone to look it over - 99.5% sure it is going to be a total loss after being smashed into yesterday on the way to lunch. :(
Ouch. Clearly I was not a happy camper. Damage is pretty serious as I ended up having to climb out the passenger side of the car.

- Chris

So sorry to hear that Chris! I can only imagine ...... Big Time Bummer!:frown:

Back to 4 of us, hopefully synergy will join in on the sneak attack:

1. Redna2x
2. Timeless1
3. Single Samurai - Ft Worth Meetup Spot
5. Boostedtaco - Ft Worth Meetup Spot

Last edited:

View attachment 91339

View attachment 91340

- Chris

Damn, sorry to see this happen to you! oouch!
If you decide to buy it back from the insurance, Shawn110975 in florida or Macninja77 can definitely revive her back to life. From what i saw on their build threads, these guys got skillz!!! GL

Back