• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

San Diego Caravan to CalCoastal Drive starting point.

If you folks are coming up the 5, I'll join you in flight. I guess we'll put times together after we know the meeting time up north. One thing for sure is I know it will be oh-so-dark-early.

Close enough. If you are on radio I can join up without you having to leave the freeway. And we can pick up Ramon as we go thru Laguna Niguel

Les and I talked Monday and we'll talk again on Friday. It's a lot of fun to join the group in flight so I'm pretty sure the rest of the OC crowd is just going to join us as we roll up the 5.

Heard from GoKart that you will be passing through San Clemente about 6:20-6:30 so that should give some of the OC'ers that are further north a time frame.

Les and I talked Monday and we'll talk again on Friday. It's a lot of fun to join the group in flight so I'm pretty sure the rest of the OC crowd is just going to join us as we roll up the 5.

Heard from GoKart that you will be passing through San Clemente about 6:20-6:30 so that should give some of the OC'ers that are further north a time frame.

Yep Yep Yep, Trying to figure out if I'll join from Laguna Niguel of Irvine...

JC and Les, pm me your #'s. We will be departing San Diego 530am. We will be make a stop at the rest stop off the 5 north of the 76 around 6-610. Now, we can make another stop near San Clemente if need be, and any other location heading North. I assume we'll be taking the 5 north into Orange County.

B@t™

Ok, Les pmed me and said we should be in the San Clemente area no later than 6pm if we are to make it on time to the starting point. If thats the case, people meeting at Peets Coffee in San Diego, we will depart at 515am. Chad, we should be passing Palomar Airport Rd around 5:35am. Alan, Rest Stop around 545am. I will touch base with JC as to where they will be joining us on the freeway.

B@t™

Les PM'd me too. I'll be waiting at the on-ramp at Estrella in north San Clemente so just give me a shout on the radio as you get near and I'll join up.

So look for San Clemente at 6AM. I've talked with Ramon and Les. Ramon will join us at Crown Valley. Les is going solo up the 405. Paul will join us in Irvine. See you in the morning.

Cool. I won't have a radio till oi get up to the starting point, so I woill text u guys a mi or two before we get to u, that way you can start rolling. Looking forward to this drive! My gfirst time doing this :). Car's all washed and ready to go!

B@t

Cool. I won't have a radio till oi get up to the starting point, so I woill text u guys a mi or two before we get to u, that way you can start rolling. Looking forward to this drive! My gfirst time doing this :). Car's all washed and ready to go!

B@t

You've got my number as does Alan. I'll be rolling on the 5 at 6am.

Back